Star Wars Anthology: Boba Fett (2020)

Bilbo

I think a little bit of Boba Fett went a long way - I was fine with Empire and Jedi only. They dedicated 10-20 minutes of screen time to baby Boba Fett's adventures in Attack of the Clones, and that kind of soured me on the character. Even wiping out the hundreds of pages of superfluous and posthumous Fett info from the EU when they made it Legends, he's still everywhere and in everyone's business in canon stuff. He's appeared in Clone Wars, and already appeared in Marvel's Darth Vader comics and (very soon) Star Wars comics. I'm sure he'll pop up on Rebels sooner rather than later. I'm happy with those because they can use him briefly and episodically instead of devoting stories to him.

Maybe Shane Black can add it to the list of movies he's attached to but isn't making, like his Predator sequel, Doc Savage, and The Destroyer

Nolan and comedy don't mix.

For some reason reason many directors can never go back.

Can you imagine Cameron doing a small movie now?

Or Spielberg? Or Scott?

Spielberg has returned to smaller films. Though even The Terminal required the building of an entire fake airport.

And an end credits list that goes on forever.

Catch Me If You Can, The Terminal, Lincoln, War Horse.... not exactly huge films.

?

All huge productions, Jason. Compare that to Gus Van Sant or Woody Allen. They could make a hundred movies from Spielberg's budget.

I dont even knew he directed Rocketeer...but it suits me :D

He designed* and crafted the final bobba fett's costume.

And he has said many times he woud love to make a film about him, even before the Disney selling.

*Based on mcquarries work