A countdown to something exciting

Jay

I have a hunch we will be having an exclusive in-depth interview with a certain CD producer on a certain film score that will be released on the 24th of this month. Either that or the CD info 4 days early! :)

It will finally be revealed which of us is secretly John Williams?

I always thought it was BloodBoal. He is so mysterious.

it must have something to do with Episode VII

I have a hunch we will be having an exclusive in-depth interview with a certain CD producer on a certain film score that will be released on the 24th of this month. :)

that's not exciting

it must have something to do with Episode VII

I have a hunch we will be having an exclusive in-depth interview with a certain CD producer on a certain film score that will be released on the 24th of this month. :)

that's not exciting

Some of us settle for small boons. ;)

The countdown is for the exclusive info for something that will come much later, or for the actual event/release/something?

some exciting things that would excite me personally: :D

- release of totally unreleased scores (older scores, TV scores etc.)

- first release of a complete Williams score (sheet music)

- release of the Star Wars OT on Bluray with isolated scores and many audio tracks

(is it anything of these? :biglaugh: )

First time I see a countdown for something, so it must be something BIG?

I mean, there wasn't any countdown for the Empire of The Sun announcement, although Jay implied that he knew what the release was..

OK, here's what I'm hoping

Sony Classical decided to release expanded SW Prequel scores and exclusive info will be on this site

It is JW related right?

Yes, since it's in the John Williams sub-forum! ;)

John Williams is going to die on June 20th.

"Exciting" isn't necessarily a positive quality.

Sony Classical decided to release expanded SW Prequel scores and exclusive info will be on this site

Haha! Not a chance.

- first release of a complete Williams score (sheet music)

Please let it be this! This would be unprecedented and make the joy of thousands of musicians!

This would also be great!

Haha! Not a chance.

Positivity, Trent!

(what the hell does your new name mean?)

Well, think of it

The only "exclusive" stuff we ever got on this site are OST soundclips from Sony Classical (like War Horse), so we know Sony Classical has has already used this site for marketing purpose in the past

Since there's no Williams OST until Episode 7 , and the news seems important enough to have our first ever countdown timer are JWfan, it could be expanded prequel scores.

If it was specialty label related, then the info would not be exclusive to this site

Unless Jason is really really bored

John will be opening the floor to an interview slash "Ask Me Anything," for JWFan members only. Maybe a live chat even, where he will walk through some of his ideas for Episode VII.

Oooh, are we getting a JWFan fanfare from the big kahuna himself?

Shortest recording session ever. Two instruments, bass drum, cymbal. One bar, five seconds: boom-tzzz.

Y'all, it's gonna be info on EotS. Jay already alluded that it's coming soon in the other thread.

yeah, but we already know when that's going to be released. No point for a countdown timer for the track list or whatever a week before

As I said it is probably something EotS related, perhaps an early review of the album and an interview with Matessino plus info and some promo pics of the release.

Or it is something that will blow KingMark off his rocker with exhilaratingly madness inducing magnificence!

But probably not.

He has set his expectations way too high.