A countdown to something exciting

Jay

Nah, it's not cute, it's scary! Baby owls look evil.

Truly, as baby owls are not the best example of cute baby animals. What publicist posted are adults or near grown up juveniles.

Sorry for the confusion. The countdown was counting down to midnight in Ricard's local time, because today was the planned day that hte track list, sound sample, and high res cover art for EOTS would go online. But on Tuesday when the FB picture of the EOTS set was such high resolution that everyone figured out the track list anyway, it was decided to just post the track list early. The sample still went live today, just not right at midnight.

That's all the countdown was ever for!

As the main page article mentions, there's an exclusive article written by Mike Matessino about this release going live on JWFan next week.

Sorry for the confusion. The countdown was counting down to midnight in Ricard's local time, because today was the planned day that hte track list, sound sample, and high res cover art for EOTS would go online. But on Tuesday when the FB picture of the EOTS set was such high resolution that everyone figured out the track list anyway, it was decided to just post the track list early. The sample still went live today, just not right at midnight.

As the main page article mentions, there's an exclusive article written by Mike Matessino about this release going live on JWFan next week.

Shoot. I wondered if that might be what the announcement was about. Didn't mean to anticlimaticize the climax (really!). . . .

5B5FA721-A0AC-4231-BAF9-5762D614899F_zps

You have failed me for the last time, Moderator LeBlanc!

Sorry for not approving. I'm sure you were really excited to put it up. But I'm sure you can see that "exciting news" immediately gets a lot of speculation going here... and I don't think an early sound clip or an exclusive interview could have lived up to even the less optimistic theories that inevitably came up.

I have to agree with the Schedenig boy. Things like that always go out of hand and end with everyone disappointed.

Except me but I am a just an Admin fanboy!

And it wasn't a huge stretch to guess what this news related to the upcoming EotS release would eventually be based on previous similar situations.

People just like to shout Prequels and complete Harry Potter scores on the merest whiff of exclusive news even if they know it is going to be the most unlikely scenario. But I like it. They like to dream big dreams and not settle for small handouts!