Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson 2017)

Dixon Hill

22 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Why are people worried about that? That seems to be the point of this drawn out schedule. 

I am not worried about such things, but I do wonder if it is the best for Williams.  Given the other projects he will/would like to work on, dragging out SW an extra 3 months cannot be ideal. 

It could be studio spin but I trust that TLJ is actually going very well and won't have a last-minute rush of recuts like TFA did. 

Williams has seemingly knocked it out of the park and won't have pick-ups later in the year, so he'll be free to move on with Spielberg's two films. A great outcome for all!

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is somewhat old, but here's concept art from TLJ featuring R2-D2 and one of the reported "porg" creatures that inhabit Luke's island on Ach-to.

r2 and porg.png

Just now, mstrox said:

I know this is pedantic and maybe stupid because it's a picture of R2-D2 with a flipping bird on his head, but please put anything not "officially" revealed in spoiler tags. :music:

Amen to that

22 hours ago, mstrox said:

I know this is pedantic and maybe stupid because it's a picture of R2-D2 with a flipping bird on his head, but please put anything not "officially" revealed in spoiler tags. :music:

OMG there are birds in this movie?!?!  This just completely ruined the surprise!

Hey, I understand. It's a joke, dude!

Anyway, I frankly doubt this drawing is anything made by someone working on the film. Looks more like average fanart material, to be honest, so crisis avoided.

On 2017-6-24 at 1:22 AM, Tom said:

I am not worried about such things, but I do wonder if it is the best for Williams.  Given the other projects he will/would like to work on, dragging out SW an extra 3 months cannot be ideal. 

But isnt that pretty much what he wanted? If anything Williams seems to want to take his time writing new music.

I want confirmation of the rumored re-release or reissue of an updated UCS Millennium Falcon. 

That and replenished stock of the Lego Saturn V. 

My boss used some website to alert him when that Lego Saturn 5 came in stock and he managed to snag one for $119.99

I can ask him what website he used if you like

Could you please? I check every day or so, and I get no update. 

July 20 is kind of an important date for this set. So are July 16 and 24 for launch and recovery. 

It worked! I got an alert that Amazon had it, and I checked the link, they had 19. I opened the app and they had 9, so I hit 1 click and fortunately found it in my cart at the MSRP of 119 instead of a third-party markup. It sold out in mere minutes after getting the alert. I received another alert shortly thereafter, but I won't buy likely buy another.

Darn, no Williams music ... and not good non-Williams music either. Once I got over that disappointment, though, I have to say that was pretty awesome. Nothing like a real trailer, though. :(

2 hours ago, Not Mr. Big said:

0:49 Hux is wearing Kylo's mask.  Is that why Kylo breaks it later?

That's Kylo wearing the mask.