Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Rian Johnson 2017)

Dixon Hill

Exactly!

Stefan, whether or not Luke has a fucking beard in this film is not a spoiler. Please, find something better to do with your free time than make my life difficult today. Thank you.

I see it now, Alvar's purpose...

After he's taken down Steef and gets him banned, he will go after everyone on the list until he is the highest post count member of the forum.

We must stop this great evil!

???

I didn't mention it? BB did!

You edited your post. Answer me this honestly: do you truly consider it a spoiler learning if Luke has a beard in Ep 8 or not?

???

I didn't mention it? BB did!

You edited your post. Why are you so annoying today? Are you off your meds?

I take my medication once every two weeks in the form of an injection. The next time will be upcoming Wednesday.

It doesn't really affect my mood though, so your assumption is incorrect.

I really think you misread something Jason.

Maybe they can digitally insert him into Darth's medical capsule scene in ESB, when he removes his helmet. I'm sure they can digitally twist his head around 180 degrees so we can see a horribly scarred Hayden Christensen face instead of the back of some generic scarred scalp.

Audiences don't like having so much left to their imagination in this modern age; it involves using brain cells.

The only prequel actor worth returning is Ewan McGregor.

Neeson was better. I didn't buy McGregor as the young Obi, especially not in TPM.

Meh, Neeson only had one film to contend with. McGregor had to spend 3 entire shoots surrounded by nothing but green and still turned out THAT performance.

There's a breadth of variety to his portrayal of Obi-Wan that Neeson can't touch; literally the only 'emotions' he conveyed in TPM were.... um.... stoic? Boring? Is boring an emotion?

Also remember that Obi-Wan was split into two characters in TPM. I do think it would have been best if we met anakin at his age in AOTc. Not as a child.

The script is great! Such wonderful dialogue!

"I am haunted by the kiss you should never have given me!"

You can type this shit, George, and you sure can make people say it!