Ghostbusters (2016 reboot)

Jay

Yea, I posted it in the thread about the reboot cause I didn't know where else to put it, but the photoshoot has nothing to do with the reboot

So they could either get Sigourney Weaver to replace Egon, or maybe baby Oscar all grown up. I don't understand why they didn't plan for that cover to be shown in late August, when Ghostbusters was rereleased in theaters, instead of now.

I doubt a reunited Star Wars trio cover with Ford, Hamill, and Jabba, er, Fisher would look as good as the Ghostbusters one.

So they could either get Sigourney Weaver to replace Egon, or maybe baby Oscar all grown up. I don't understand why they didn't plan for that cover to be shown in late August, when Ghostbusters was rereleased in theaters, instead of now.

I doubt a reunited Star Wars trio cover with Ford, Hamill, and Jabba, er, Fisher would look as good as the Ghostbusters one.

The magazine has been doing these "reunion" specials for the last few years, reuniting the cast for a couple of pics and a retrospective. I'm sure this is the most they'll be able to get Murray involved with the franchise, and the only reason he probably did this is because he has a movie and a mini-series out and it was good publicity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It wasn't even funny when The Grey Pilgrim did it yesterday. It's even less funny now.

Just give it up.

Stefan, don't be self-righteous. When I did it yesterday it wasn't directed at you. You misunderstood.

Stefan wouldn't have believed in the first month of 2015 that this forum was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than his and yet as mortal as his own; that as he busied himself about his various concerns he was scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency Stefan went to and fro over this forum about his little affairs, serene in his assurance of empire over JWFan. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. He never gave a thought to the newer posters of the message board as sources of danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of their overtaking his legacy as impossible or improbable. Yet across the gulf of the internet, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded his postcount with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against him.

Its just another phase in the long campaign certain members are waging against me!

With the mods looking on and doing nothing.

It's *.

Stefan wouldn't have believed in the first month of 2015 that this forum was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than his and yet as mortal as his own; that as he busied himself about his various concerns he was scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacency Stefan went to and fro over this forum about his little affairs, serene in his assurance of empire over JWFan. It is possible that the infusoria under the microscope do the same. He never gave a thought to the newer posters of the message board as sources of danger, or thought of them only to dismiss the idea of their overtaking his legacy as impossible or improbable. Yet across the gulf of the internet, intellects vast and cool and unsympathetic, regarded his postcount with envious eyes, and slowly and surely drew their plans against him.

Brilliant! I listened to Jeff Wayne's album last night, so from now on, I shall hear your posts in Richard Burton's voice.

Steven Spielberg's movie is the only one of his DVDs I actually traded in because I disliked it. Though I only own the Indy trilogy, 1941, and Jaws so....

Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds is more rewarding to me. I listened to it last night.

• 2 weeks later...