The DCU - DC Universe

Jay

Zoe Kravitz (Leta Lestrange from the Fantastic Beasts movie) will be Selina Kyle/Catwoman on the upcoming Matt Reeves Batman film:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman/the_batman/the-batman-finds-its-selina-kyle-catwoman-in-big-little-lies-actress-zo-kravitz-a171094

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul Dano as the Riddler, Zoe Kravitz as Catwoman, they're still casting Penguin (negotiations with Jonah HIll fell through apparently)

Sounds like we're gettin' a Batman 1966 style villain team up!

This is honestly the first time I'm cautiously looking forward to a Batman movie in 15 years.

Just now, Gruesome Son of a Bitch said:

I'll see whatever Cameron directs. He's the best guy still working in the industry.

Very apt, but Avatar 1 failed to resonate with me, so I'm not thrilled about more of them.

1 hour ago, Romão said:

Dune is one of my most anticipated movies in ages

Mine too! It's also my most anticipated movie of next year. I'm a an of Villeneuve, the cast is excellent... I dunno, I'm so hyped about this movie that I fear being disappointed :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have to hand it to Dwayne Johnson, he stayed with the project for over a decade. That's dedication.

As for the actual movie... I dunno. Jaume Collet-Serra directing isn't exciting me, especially after the cringeworthy Jungle Cruise trailer.

Cavill about him returning as Superman or not:

“I’m not just going to sit quietly in the dark as all this stuff is going on,” Cavill told Men’s Health of the rumor his time as Superman has ended. “I’ve not given up the role. There’s a lot I have to give for Superman yet. A lot of storytelling to do. A lot of real, true depths to the honesty of the character I want to get into. I want to reflect the comic books. That’s important to me. There’s a lot of justice to be done for Superman. The status is: You’ll see.”

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/11/henry-cavill-superman-future-not-giving-up-1202190686/