Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay

DC Cinematic Universe Thread

1660 posts in this topic

Only if all four show the Batfleck killing baddies with impunity!

The only Batman films you need are Batman and Batman Returns,

Godzilla likes this

Funny, yesterday I watched a youtube video made by a Nolan apostle and even he said Batman Begins was his favorite, which is strange because the Nolan religion only started with The Dark Night, or when Nolan had cart blanche. I guess he doesn't want to be a standard Nolanite. 

Alexandre

The Dark Knight Rises is the best for me. It's the closest to a real pulp comic book.

I'm no Nolanite of course.

Yeah from that point on it's like Nolan was doing the Bond film he always seems to want to be making. Complete with the nuke that's flown out at the nick of time

I've liked Nolan since I saw Memento in the theater *shrug*

Nolan is boring and his Christian Bale Bruce Wayne/Batman was more boring than Algebra 2. Even Bale didn't like it and who could blame him? Val Kilmer was a huge disappointment, but all other Batmen were more entertaining. Keaton was quirky as Bruce Wayne but had that crazy Norman Bates/Ted Bundy edge to him. He truly was the Bat. West and Clooney were goofy and lovable and Clooney had some really good Bruce Wayne scenes amid the comedy. Batfleck didn't have ideal material to work with, but he had passion. Bale = Zzzzzzzz....

Wow. He seems to epitomize the average geek of the 2010s. Fat, unattractive, balding, wearing a leather jacket and talking about some Marvel/DC bullshit.

Marvel didn't treat him right. It will be interesting to see if we'll notice a difference now that he's with DC.

They just hired him so they'd finally get the humor right in their universe!

"Please, teach us how to do humor! Make funny movies, and we'll give you everything you want: money, hookers, cocaïne... You name it!"