Star Trek is better than everything

Unlucky Bastard

Star Trek > Star Trek the Next Generation > Star Trek Deep Space Nine > Star Trek Voyager > Star Trek Enterprise > Enterprise > Star Trek Animated Series.

Star Trek Enterprise > Enterprise

Did I miss a series in there somewhere? What's the difference between these two?

Happy Birthday to Captain James T. Kirk! After the loss of Leonard Nimoy, let's celebrate the larger than life living legend that is Bill Shatner. I made some Starfleet cupcakes in Shatner's honor. Staging the pictures was nerve wracking - I was convinced Mego Kirk would take a face plant right into the cupcakes, but he held firm.

2mfds0w.jpg
vncksw.jpg
25rigiq.jpg
"How do I feel? Young! I feel young!!!"

Shouldn't one of red cupcakes be burnt to a crisp? And I thought Shatner is famous for his rules about not letting fans touch him. What's the story behind the photo?

Star Trek Enterprise > Enterprise

Did I miss a series in there somewhere? What's the difference between these two?

The show was just called "Enterprise" for its first two seasons.

Rick Berman explained the decision to initially exclude the words "Star Trek" from the show's title:

"Well, you know, if you think about it, since The Next Generation, we've had so many Star Trek entities that were called "Star Trek"-colon-something [...] Our feeling was, in trying to make this show dramatically different, which we are trying to do, that it might be fun not to have a divided main title like that. And I think that if there's any one word that says Star Trek without actually saying Star Trek, it's the word "Enterprise".[10]

Seasons three and four gained the "Star Trek" prefix. The show did get better before it was axed.

He was severely beaten after it was taken.

But everyone knows Kirk is the slowest fighter.

Hedji must have just slowly walked away before being beaten too badly.

2mfds0w.jpg

Shouldn't one of red cupcakes be burnt to a crisp? And I thought Shatner is famous for his rules about not letting fans touch him. What's the story behind the photo?

The story is at Niagara Falls Comic Con, you pay 100 Bills, you get to touch one Bill.

Star Trek > Star Trek the Next Generation > Star Trek Deep Space Nine > Star Trek Voyager > Star Trek Enterprise > Enterprise > Star Trek Animated Series.

Why sell the animated series so short? There's some great stories there, even if it's not live action.

What's the difference between Star Trek Enterprise and Enterprise?

What's the difference between Star Trek Enterprise and Enterprise?

Srsly?

If you include the films under the heading of "Star Trek," then I'd say I completely agree with this prioritization.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, sad. I always liked her too brief appearances as Yeoman Rand and the flirtatiousness with Kirk. But aside from that, she seemed to overcome a lot of personal adversity to have a great third act. RIP.

• 2 months later...

These idiots used footage from STID for the ST09 portion

I don't know what the point of this video was. The clips are too quick to read and understand the text and still appreciate the clips.

They used footage of Yoda from TESB for ROTJ. They omitted the subtitle "Fight the Future." They disregarded most, if not all, of the Star Trek films between II and 2009. They disregarded the first two prequels. They disregarded all sequels to Alien, though only the queen, dog/ox xenomorph, and hybrid baby are appreciably different from a normal drone. They included Transformers 2007 but not its animated movie or The Iron Giant.

Last but not least, they capitalized every fucking word in the titles, including the prepositions.

• 1 month later...

I loved her on Voyager and I hated Voyager. She was adorable and weirdly androgynous with her pixie cut and deep voice. Now she just looks like a man, and not an attractive one.

I loved her on Voyager and I hated Voyager. She was adorable and weirdly androgynous with her pixie cut and deep voice. Now she just looks like a man, and not an attractive one.

I almost wept seeing how she looks now. She's looked terrible over the past decade, but now she's beyond the point of no return from the Delta Quadrant.

A former cutie at 41 shouldn't look that hideous.

• 3 weeks later...

Lucas also revealed to the audience that he was currently working on the script to Star Wars: Episode I, which will tell the story of the young Anakin Skywalker before he became the evil Sith lord Darth Vader. It will be followed by Star Wars: Episode II and Star Wars: Episode III. The audience responded to that announcement with high-pitched screams. Interviewed at the end of the event, a young fan called Stefan Cosman confessed: "I can't wait! These films will be great, I know it! I know it! They will be the best films ever made, you can trust me on that! Hahaha! Lucas can't fail us!".

• 3 weeks later...