SquareWatcher

Hello! I wonder if I'm the youngest one here...

That's never going to work. Every female I've tried to indoctrinate in the ways of John Williams, it ended badly. Now I don't even try. We'd have to resort to making up fake gender bent accounts. Which has never ever been done before.

I just listened to the soundtrack two nights ago. I grew up with that movie.

Strangely enough, I grew up with the sequel, in which they head out west (and it even had Copland-esque; who would've guessed it?)

Funny. I felt the same way with the original. I would've had sympathy for him, but that went out the window the moment he purposely tossed his hat back out into the storm to "find it."

That's never going to work. Every female I've tried to indoctrinate in the ways of John Williams, it ended badly. Now I don't even try. We'd have to resort to making up fake gender bent accounts. Which has never ever been done before.

Well I tried to start a posting trend of blurry and small pictures of wives/girlfriends. Didn't catch on I guess. And why bother indoctrinating? I just never even looked at a girl unless she was a CE3K fan.

Gotta love Google Translator.

If you put KK's sentence with the full stop at the end, it gives you: "The sun, in the dark, they have a sick cat."

If you remove the full stop, you get: "The sun, they have a cat in the dark, ill-"

You'll notice both sentences make no sense whatsoever. Typical KK!

1225400755378_f.jpg

By Gad, sir, you are a character. There's never any telling what you'll say or do next, except that it's bound to be something astonishing.