Jilal

Reintroducing myself

I didn't think about anything!

As usual...

Well, he tries at the very least, you have to give him that. Unfortunately for him, you need more than just motivation ...

Get some wood, build it 300 Quintus by 80 Quintus by 40 Quintus.

Right. What's a Quintus?

It works like the foot, but instead of using the average lenghth of a body part, the precise length of one of Quint's parts is used, which is precisely why it is referred to as the quintus, meaning one fifth of an inch.

I posted my reintroduction as a means of explaining the immature nature of my early posts

Should have done it like us guys instead and never bothered to explain your earlier immature posts. You make yourself look really immature with this.

I posted my reintroduction as a means of explaining the immature nature of my early posts

Should have done it like us guys instead and never bothered to explain your earlier immature posts. You make yourself look really immature with this.

How so?

How immature?