Jay

BETTER CALL SAUL

Was just coming in here to post that.

I still think the show is unessecary and will probably not be that good, but damn Oedenkirk is great in the role.

I'm sure Vince gave his all once it was clear AMC was making the show with or without him, but creatively I am also sure Vince would be more inspired by a brand new project he builds from the ground up rather than a comedic spinoff of his biggest success. Hopefully he's working on something like that simultaneously. Battle Creek doesn't seem to be taking his full attention either.

Don't miss the video premiere of an original Better Call Saul song with lyrics written by show creators Vince Gilligan and Peter Gould, on AMC tomorrow at 8:25pm EDT during the Breaking Bad Binge. Performed by Junior Brown.

Not available in The Netherlands.

Oh well....

Trust me, you're not missing anything. They aired it between episodes, right before Ozymandias. It was like torture for me and my brother waiting for the episode to start.

Well it's a prequel. So we already knew where Saul will eventually go. The destination of his journey is set, so there are limitations.

The problem with the concept of the prequel in general.

I hope he and his writers are smart enough to get around the inherent problems of a prequel.

Bates Motel seems to be managing well enough. It can be done. I doubt that Better Call Saul will have the same impact of Breaking Bad, but I also doubt that it will be, you know, just regular bad.

You can't use a direct link to an IMDB pic: it never shows up (well, actually, it shows up when you first post it, but when you'll come back to the thread, you'll notice only the link will appear). You have to either host the pic elsewhere or find it elsewhere.