BloodBoal

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing in Star Wars that demonstrates a timespan with respect to our own time on Earth. A long time ago from a time far in the future is just last Tuesday.

I actually urinated in my pants with anxiety upon reading the thread title, fearing that my beloved childhood memories of Star Wars were about to be raped by Marvel. It took several hours and the consolations of four people to bring me back to a coherent state of mind, which unfortunately was promptly shattered when I considered that John Williams could be involved against his wishes. I ruined my underpants even more as this thought crossed my mind, this time, with fecal matter, and it only worsened when I realized that Williams' involvement in the project would certainly wear him out and bring about his demise, but only after he amended his will to call for a complete moratorium on all album releases of his music, and to ban possession of all of his released discography.

Indiana Jones/Rocketeer crossover

Now that's a reasonable crossover

Yea, that'd be super fun. Especially if you could go back in time and get a young Jennifer Connelly to be in it

I know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superhero

In modern popular fiction, a superhero (sometimes rendered super-hero or super hero) is a type of heroic character possessing extraordinary talents, supernatural phenomena, or superhuman powers and dedicated to protecting the public. A female superhero is sometimes called a superheroine (also rendered super-heroine or super heroine). Fiction centered on such characters, especially in American comic books since the 1930s, is known as superhero fiction.

By most definitions, characters do not require actual supernatural or superhuman powers or phenomena to be deemed superheroes, although terms such as costumed crime fighters, costumed adventurers or masked vigilantes are sometimes used to refer to those such as Batman and Green Arrow without superpowers who share other superhero traits.

The Rocketeer isn't a superhero, just a regular man with a rocket pack

The rocket pack gives him extraordinary talents that he uses to protect the public for the causes of good. He's a superhero.