Jurassic World (Jurassic Park 4)

Williams also stated he wished he had more input on Shadows of the Empire but praised McNeely so I don't think he was down of Davis. Plus didn't Williams suggest Davis?

Williams also stated he wished he had more input on Shadows of the Empire but praised McNeely so I don't think he was down of Davis. Plus didn't Williams suggest Davis?

Yes, he did.

And James Horner is cool, don't mess with the man... the third man, that is :sigh: hahahaha

And of the people(Ken Thorne, Joel McNeely, Don Davis, Williams Ross) that have taken themes of John Williams to compose a film or symphonic poem (or whatever you wanna call it), the best has been by Joel McNeely.

:( Handel's Messiah

Maybe Ariana Richards could return as well...what happened to her?

she has breasts now :););)

You think that's a good reason not to let her return?? :);)

• 8 months later...

I cannot form an opinion.

I really didnt think it would be that way. It doesnt look like a JP movie. You dont need Jack Horner to help you for that thing, and he has been giving tidbits of JP since the release of JPIII so...

I wouldn't worry about spoilers Marian, the plot is so inane there is absolutely no way it could be genuine (I hope!). Read away.

WTF? I try to get to AICN and it gives me the page from August 11th! (Kinda like the time over here, when we lost two weeks all of a sudden)

Anyhoo, someone mind posting the gist of it here?

Thanx. That sounds interesting in a bad way, but Sayles' involment makes it a huge plus. It could work with the right people and right attitude, and Sayles is a good start (Imagine John Sayles directing A huge budget A list Hollywood movie for Steven Spielberg....and unlike most indy guys, this would be slumming, not selling out)

the story sounds like it´s an Indiana Jones movie rather than jurassic park...

EDIT: a rather stupid indiana jones movie, of course :thumbup:

This is nothing but a conglomeration of every speculation but one that are going around. And AICN is untrustworthy. I remember the Rimes that they said Elfman's Spider-man score had no themes, and that Aragorn would destroy the Ring in LOTR, and various other moronic rumours and reports.

This is nothing but a conglomeration of every speculation but one that are going around. And AICN is untrustworthy. I remember the times that they said Elfman's Spider-man score had no themes, and that Aragorn would destroy the Ring in LOTR, and various other moronic rumours and reports.

umm... ok? what the hell is this crap? it sounds more like a poorly made Bond movie if you'd ask me... "take a tour through the castle to see what they planned all along?" come on....

...and that Aragorn would destroy the Ring in LOTR...

Guess that's what happens when you don't read the books. :roll:

Isn't that the truth.

umm... ok? what the hell is this crap? it sounds more like a poorly made Bond movie if you'd ask me... "take a tour through the castle to see what they planned all along?" come on....

:wave:

That's exactly what I thought!! It's the secret base to the evil organization which has a legitimate face and good reputation. I smell EON picking this story up...

• 4 weeks later...
no tht im aware of.

Maybe i remember just that Stan Winston said the Movie was still on...

At least that's something

There have been reliable reports George Lucas wanted the finished script unrevealed to public and is currently adjusting it to fit the opening movie of the pre-prequel trilogy to Star Wars (starts shooting 2007) to take place in Jurassic period. There have also been rumors in circulation that Jar-Jar's yet-unclear origin will get disclosed in that first episode,...

There have been reliable reports George Lucas wanted the finished script unrevealed to public and is currently adjusting it to fit the opening movie of the pre-prequel trilogy to Star Wars (starts shooting 2007) to take place in Jurassic period. There have also been rumors in circulation that Jar-Jar's yet-unclear origin will get disclosed in that first episode,...

Boy, oh boy!

-Ross, who can't wait.

Well, I meant someone other than Williams, since I assume he'll have other films at the time.

David Arnold is a very intriguing suggestion. We haven't heard something from him with a "big-ass orchestra and choir" in a while. He needs the chance to write something like that again, ala Indepedence Day.

-M-

I'm actually not a big fan of Williams returning to frachises he's left. Once a franchise continues without him (Jaws, Superman, etc.), it all feels tainted and beneath him to return. Of course we?d get some great music so I wouldn?t complain and Spielberg?s directorial involvement could easily help me get over any reservations I had.

- Adam