BloodBoal

I can't wait for the next major franchise to be announced as a musical! I'm placing bets on either Jurassic Park or Star Wars!

There aren't a lot of days I'm glad that my father's dead, but if he were alive today, this story would kill him.

I'm sorry, but I ain't scared of a Shark or a Jet popping a cap in my ass. Why? 'cause they're in a musical. Singing and dancing is not my idea of intimidation.

Which sign of the apocalypse is this?

Finally we'll get to see "The Spy Who Shagged Me" live on stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two things popped into my head when I read the thread title. The first was that this has to be the subject of one of those Christopher Guest mockumentaries. Fred Ward would play the part of 007. Bob Balaban would be conducting the orchestra. And Guest himself would have to be the director (a la Waiting for Guffman). I can see him now, talking to someone beside the camera: "It wouldn't be Bond without an 'opening credit' sequence, so we have Cirque du Soleil doing that whole thing. Y'know. And he'll have this gadget where he presses the little button on his cigarette case, and a 'hologram' of Stephen Sondheim pops out and does this big musical number. And I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that we'll go down in the books with the most expensive and elaborate car chase scene in Broadway history. If you've ever imagined what a combination of Oklahoma! and The French Connection would look like, then you might have some idea of what I'm talking about here. . . ."

The second was Michael Palin's voice at the end of the Argument Clinic sketch, saying, "What a stupid concept."

Was it really worth your time to point out a grammar niggle that the Hollywood Reporter made?