bollemanneke

Hello from Belgium

Hi everyone!

I've been reading topics on this great forum for over two years now and thought I'd finally participate. The incredibly dry sense of humour of some members on this board continues to make my day. I've been a film score fan for a number of years and thoroughly enjoy discovering new ones and reading reviews/discussions that make me think about the music rather than just accept it. Some of them have changed my opinions on composers. John Williams is not my favourite composer, that place is reserved for Patrick Doyle, but JW's incredibly complex style never ceases to amaze me.

The incredibly dry sense of humour of some members on this board continues to make my day.

Perfect. If you're already familiar with it, then you should have no problem fitting in!

Welcome!

So you mean he won't be offended by me and post a tirade about how I can become a better person? Shame.

The incredibly dry sense of humour of some members on this board continues to make my day.

Perfect. If you're already familiar with it, then you should have no problem fitting in!

Welcome!

So you mean he won't be offended by me and post a tirade about how I can become a better person?

Oh, he will, because everybody knows you never joke.