Sharky

John Williams reaction gifs

People here need to be more proactive in making these.

True dat.

Anyone remember that video of Williams conducting ESB, and he quips "2nd flute... out to lunch" or something like that?

If only there was video of him giving that infamous thumbs up.

Or Johnny's head superimposed on this...

tumblr_nvgtmrpbJ61sqf5tdo1_250.gif

There you go:

Anyone know which interview this is from?

Also, did JW say "It's as Catholic as you can possibly imagine?" near the beginning? (Don't want to start a religious discussion, I'm just curious if I'm hearing it properly).

Williams skeptical of the guy over in the corner staring at him during his interview...

Where is this interview from?

The Nixon Enhanced CD.

Cool, thanks. :)

She's got huuuuge... tracts of land!

Hmm... apparently, we can't embed image attachments from other posts as images? Which makes attachments a bit useless as reaction gifs.

Yes, you absolutely can! You can it the same way you would re-use any other image! An image attached to the post is hosted by the JWFan server and available anywhere else.

(Now, yes, using the Quote feature does make it look weird, but you can still simply grab the URL of the posted image and use it exactly as you would any other gif).

Hmm... apparently, we can't embed image attachments from other posts as images? Which makes attachments a bit useless as reaction gifs.

Removed the attachments and added links.

No need!

Yes, you absolutely can! You can it the same way you would re-use any other image! An image attached to the post is hosted by the JWFan server and available anywhere else.

post-5-0-75977600-1444091159.png

(It might just have something to do with the bracket in the URL, which seems very odd to me... but that's the link I got from the attachment when it was still there)