John Williams reaction gifs

Sharkissimo

There you go:

Anyone know which interview this is from?

Also, did JW say "It's as Catholic as you can possibly imagine?" near the beginning? (Don't want to start a religious discussion, I'm just curious if I'm hearing it properly).

catholic

ˈkaθ(ə)lɪk/

adjective

adjective: catholic; adjective: Catholic

including a wide variety of things; all-embracing.

"her tastes are pretty catholic"

synonyms: diverse, diversified, wide, broad, broad-based, eclectic, indiscriminate; open-minded, broad-minded, liberal, tolerant, undogmatic, flexible, unbigoted, unprejudiced, unsectarian, ecumenical;

general, universal, widespread, global, worldwide, comprehensive, all-encompassing all-embracing, all-inclusive, unlimited

"her musical tastes are pretty catholic"

(It might just have something to do with the bracket in the URL, which seems very odd to me... but that's the link I got from the attachment when it was still there)

It doesn't work now because thx99 removed the attachments from his post and replaced them with outside-hosted ones.

(It might just have something to do with the bracket in the URL, which seems very odd to me... but that's the link I got from the attachment when it was still there)

It doesn't work now because thx99 removed the attachments from his post and replaced them with outside-hosted ones.

But it's the same error I got when it was still an attachment. It complained about an invalid file type, as it usually does when the extension isn't recognised.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, loert423 said:

When you come across a post you wrote in your younger years...and think to yourself "How did I ever come up with this crap?"

giphy.gif

LOL

I'm far too familiar with this, I'm afraid!

On February 12, 2016 at 2:43 PM, nightscape94 said:

Someone recently bumped a thread where I inadvertently stumbled over a post I made like 10 years earlier and was like:

5e8aecd2880a1e3e823f4e1d512d4dd6.png

I was going to link @TheGreyPilgrim to the first thread I posted here as proof of the HZ argument never changing, and decided not upon discovering how abrasive and stupid I was. Probably still am today!

1 hour ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

Don't worry, I've seen it.  Some of my first posts here were about Hans' MOS and how it didn't suck. What a mistake that was as an introduction!

You left indelible mark to be sure with such an introduction, a scar even.

It has some admirable highs, and some downright awful lows. 

And its always hard going back and seeing how laughably didactic and verbose my old posts were. Not that I've improved much really, but hard to believe anyone took me seriously then.

Though I'm sure @BloodBoal will not fail to argue that he liked me better then.

Hey, between some old school rousing Zimmer and some cool ethereal stuff, you have a good 15 minutes of music I'd rather have than not. I'd still toss the rest out in the trash.

I never did get around to making my car edit of MoS. The drum cues need binning, but there's too many of them to sift through. A pity, because there's some brilliant moments buried in there, particularly early on. The Krypton theme I really love, and the 8 note 'alien' motif is very evocative to me. 

4 hours ago, BloodBoal said:

There's no need to justify yourself, KK. Your tastes have changed (unfortunately, for the worse), and that's OK.

You're just not the refined member you used to be. At least we still have Inky...

:(

7 hours ago, Quintus said:

I never did get around to making my car edit of MoS. The drum cues need binning, but there's too many of them to sift through. A pity, because there's some brilliant moments buried in there, particularly early on. The Krypton theme I really love, and the 8 note 'alien' motif is very evocative to me. 

I made you a list!