Hans Zimmer Live Tour 2016

Koray Savas

Same in Paris. This year there was 3 or 4 zimmer show on a venue that have about 3000 seats. This time in 2017 it's just one show but at the Accord Hôtel Arena which can welcome more than 20 000 !

I utterly despise arenas. They're only good for hockey and basketball. Hammersmith apollo was okay enough for Zimmer. But it was way too smoke-filled and cramped. Nothing beats a classical concert hall for acoustics and experience.

Is Zimmer doing all arenas on his next tour then?

AAAAAAND "Hans Zimmer Revealed" is coming to the US, Australia & New Zealand according to his facebook page. I'm curious because in Europe it's not Hans Zimmer Revealed it's Hans Zimmer Live on Tour. Will there be any differences ?

• 1 month later...

This link suggests that there will be a DVD and / or blu-ray of the 2016 live show, possibly available as early as St. Valentine's Day in the year of Our Lord 2017:

http://www.eagle-rock-productions.com/hans-zimmer

If true, how do we feel about this?  I enjoyed the show so would probably buy it using some money.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Alvar...Jason? What do we do? He's back, he's back! What do we do?

Do we fight him? Do we try to live with him? I dunno....

Nothing, I will behave myself 

On 4/20/2017 at 8:56 AM, leeallen01 said:

Look who showed up at Zimmer's LA concert. Apparently he joined them on-stage to perform Dark Knight.

17966501_1626135847400731_7847488229344058805_o.jpg

This photo is property of FMM. See you in court!

I have a friend who went to Coachella and she said Z's show was by far the best thing there, and she's definitely not typically a soundtrack person. Seems like he was a huge hit, pretty cool.

• 2 months later...

Honestly any fan of Zimmer, regardless of how big or small, would enjoy this concert. The amount of time and work they put into perfecting it is remarkable. I was continuously impressed by how well all the arrangements and performances turned out. Though, I'm still unsure of how I feel about the drumkit ending to "Journey To The Line."