Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (JJ Abrams 2015)

crocodile

When Oscar Isaac, who co-stars as hotshot X-Wing pilot Poe Dameron, tried to tap Ford’s pilot experience for insight into the character, Ford broke the news to him rather harshly that (spoiler alert) Star Wars is fake.

“I said, ‘Just make s–t up!’” Ford says, getting suddenly animated. “I mean, it’s a movie, man. It’s space. You don’t fly in space the way you do in an atmosphere.” But then, he recalls having the same questions back when he first entered the Star Wars universe four decades ago.

“I don’t know any more than George [Lucas] knew how to fly the Millennium Falcon when I first got in. ‘How do you fly this, George?’” Ford says, breaking into a nasally, mumbling impersonation of the Star Wars creator. “‘Well, I don’t know, you just flip switches, and, errrr…’” Ford rolls his eyes and pretends to randomly spin invisible dials on the tabletop. “’Ooookay!’”

lol

ROTFLMAO

Indiana Jones shouldn't be an old guy. It doesn't work.

I always thought that Ford looked older in Return of the Jedi than in the later Indiana Jones movies that were made after. Now, he looks better as an older Han Solo than as an older Indiana Jones, and this is like 7-8 years after they made KOTCS.

When Oscar Isaac, who co-stars as hotshot X-Wing pilot Poe Dameron, tried to tap Fords pilot experience for insight into the character, Ford broke the news to him rather harshly that (spoiler alert) Star Wars is fake.

I said, Just make st up! Ford says, getting suddenly animated. I mean, its a movie, man. Its space. You dont fly in space the way you do in an atmosphere. But then, he recalls having the same questions back when he first entered the Star Wars universe four decades ago.

I dont know any more than George [Lucas] knew how to fly the Millennium Falcon when I first got in. How do you fly this, George? Ford says, breaking into a nasally, mumbling impersonation of the Star Wars creator. Well, I dont know, you just flip switches, and, errrr Ford rolls his eyes and pretends to randomly spin invisible dials on the tabletop. Ooookay!

lol

ROTFLMAO

ObdyfI4.jpg

eQJtv40.jpg

I bet Luke and Lando bought a space shrimp boat after the Return of the Jedi and ran a a succesful company until Luke succumbed to the booze and became an angry recluse. Too many war wounds, too many scars man. No amount of space shrimping can numb the pain of having your father die in your arms and witnessing Ewoks dance around the bonfire afterwards.

I watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight lightsaber blade. That's my dream; that's my nightmare. Crawling, slithering, along the edge of a lightsaber... and surviving.

The photos are basically more of the same, although there are some cool new views of Finn/Poe together and Rey/Finn vs. Kylo.

The captions on the pictures, though, offer a lot of good information - stuff that gives quite a bit of brand new information about the characters and the story, at least for those of us who don't read spoilers.

So, even though I am not very interested in the new Star Wars film, I'll go and see it prorably, out of curiosity.

But the unfortunate thing is that it gets released here on December 24th and until then (I'll probably see the film after December 27th), facebook will be swamped with spoilers!!!

People usually can't get hold of themselves!

:(

I'm afraid I'll see some post like:

"OMG, couldn't believe that Luke is the bad guy!"

or

"Why in the world did they have to resurrect Darth Vader"?

:P

and such stuff..

Is it really so hard not to go on Facebook? I find that pretty easy!

For more than a week?

Well, it's a bit hard.

(I have stayed away from facebook for at least 3 weeks in summer holidays when i didn't have internet and didn't mind at all, but it's hard when you do have internet :lol: )

Not that I'm using it much, I rarely make any posts, but I follow certain news on Bluray announcements and things like that, and communicate with a couple of friends when they're at work etc.

Barring some big twist, you'll probably be safe. I've had plenty of things spoiled for me on Facebook and Twitter, unfortunately. The worst for me was when the official Walking Dead Facebook account posted "RIP

Beth

" literally the minute after the episode ended on the East Coast - so if you were watching in a different time zone, or on a delay in the east. just popping onto Facebook would have spoiled it for you.