Do you already have tickets for Star Wars VII?

karelm

Do you have a ticket for Star Wars VII?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a ticket for Star Wars VII?

• Of course I do, what a stupid question.
    • Not yet...still planning it out.
    • Star Wars VII, what is that?

I just happen to have that week off. And no I didn't take off because of Star Wars, just a coincidence. Looking forward to spending a portion of that time off standing in line for the first showing.

I just happen to have that week off. And no I didn't take off because of Star Wars, just a coincidence. Looking forward to spending a portion of that time off standing in line for the first showing.

Yeah, I'll have off the 17th and my brother will be back home for Christmas so it worked out that we'll be able to catch that first 7:00 show. Can't wait!

I'll probably see it opening night, but don't need to buy tickets weeks and months ahead of time. Crazy.

Theaters will add more showtimes to accommodate demand. However, at the theater I work at -- two of the three shows on Thursday night are already sold out -- which is CRAZY. But it's a small company (only three locations), so I doubt the contracts with the studios are similar like with larger chains.

One woman already asked me if the theater was going to be open on Christmas Day, since she and her husband plan on seeing Episode VII then.

Yeah. But that's just because I am only excited for the new John Williams score. Nothing I have seen from trailers and promotional art convinces me it will be a great film. It doesn't look any different than the prequels, Indy 4 or Superman Returns.

Karol

I'll get around ordering some tickets in the near future but I'll be buying my Morricone concert ticket today first.

Cool!

Great timing for this thread! Since there are four people in my family, who definitely want to see his film on the opening day, it was last call to have all of us side by side. Thanks karelm!

I was holding out because I thought preordering was stupid, but my non-Star-Wars-fan spouse told me we could take a day off of work, go early for breakfast, catch an early show. I prebought to lock her in before she could change her mind ;)

Star Wars in cinema... It's always a dillema for me.

It's such a series related to my childhood that all my souvenirs of it are with the France french dubbing.

Still today, I sometimes watch the movies in english, but it evokes no memories or emotions, so I still prefer in French.

When the prequels came out, in Québec we got an awefull Québec french dubbing.

So I waited till the BD release, for getting the France dubbing of the 3 movies, and happilly be able to hear again the original french voice of C3-PO.

But now in 2015, the french actor that dubbed C3-PO in all he 6 movies is now dead...

But we still have the french actor (who is in fact Québécois) who dub Harisson Ford in France since the Last Crusade, Richard Darbois.

So, just to hear him, at least in the Force Awakens... I will look too for the France French dubbing again.

But in cinema... I will have no choice to go watching the Québécois dubbing. :huh:

So no tickets already... I still don't know where I will see the movie and in which language...

Star Wars in cinema... It's always a dillema for me.

It's such a series related to my childhood that all my souvenirs of it are with the France french dubbing.

Still today, I sometimes watch the movies in english, but it evokes no memories or emotions, so I still prefer in French.

When the prequels came out, in Québec we got an awefull Québec french dubbing.

So I waited till the BD release, for getting the France dubbing of the 3 movies, and happilly be able to hear again the original french voice of C3-PO.

But now in 2015, the french actor that dubbed C3-PO in all he 6 movies is now dead...

But we still have the french actor (who is in fact Québécois) who dub Harisson Ford in France since the Last Crusade, Richard Darbois.

So, just to hear him, at least in the Force Awakens... I will look too for the France French dubbing again.

But in cinema... I will have no choice to go watching the Québécois dubbing. :huh:

Tabarnak!

Took me 3 hours to book! Going opening Midnight (17th Dec), then the following evening (17th Dec), then the following day (18th Dec), then the day after that (19th Dec).

Again, not planning to see it. The hype surrounding it, the fact that it's Star Wars and the old cast is in it, and of course the score have held my interest. I mean, obviously, this is like the biggest things to happen for JWFan since Crystal Skull. I kind of can't wait for the official review thread and to read your guys' thoughts. But it'll be interesting not partaking in it. We'll see how I hold up.