Sign in to follow this  
JasonTHX

Hello Everybody. Back Again.

Hello everyone,

I was a member of this fine forum more than ten years ago. It has been a while since I've posted - or even had an active account, though I do read and check in every single day.

I am in St. John's, NL. Yes, the very (small) city where John composed and recorded his very first score. I actually live rather close to that very spot. I am also close to where he was stationed while he was a member of the Air Force. Of course, this was way before my time. Around 30 years before I was born. I had always hoped one day John would return to where it all started for him but I realize now that would be an impossibilty.

Needless to say, I am an extreme JW fan and do not go a single day without listening to his music. I figured this is THE time to rejoin this forum, as us fans are currently being gifted with one JW treat after another. What a time to be a fan!

So, just wanted to say "Hello" (thank you Adele) as I plan on getting into the mix with you passionate lot.

And Ricard, yes - I still plan on sending you those photos of JW's old composing grounds.