Williams conducting Force Awakens cues shown on 60 Minutes (UPDATE: Second Video now online)

Lewya

Hey that's fair enough man and there are obviously a lot of people who agree but for me it's without doubt the one that comes the least closest to the OT, SW and Empire anyway.

Just got done watching a 60 Minutes clip of the scoring sessions for TFA.

Aww, how cute.

He calls JJ Abrams "baby"... like a jazz musician.

I just realized the "Overtime" video is not on any official CBS youtube channel, its a FilmScoreMedia upload, and its only 360p!!!

Is there a High Def version available??

The section of the first video from 1:06 - 1:15 isn't on the OST, right? The theme is obviously on there, as well as the cello/bass rising figure that precedes it (from the Finale), but that variation isn't present on the OST.

I just realized the "Overtime" video is not on any official CBS youtube channel, its a FilmScoreMedia upload, and its only 360p!!!

The other video (with Scherzo for X-Wings) is on Youtube at 720p.

Disneyland has the Overtime video in 1080p but I think its just the upscaled 360p one

Is there a High Def version available??

Better yet, is there a way we can download the John Williams segment of the actual broadcast? I've already grabbed the overtime clip and the audio from Smiley's interviews of both Williams and Abrams (available on iTunes).