The Force Awakens Exclusive Versions

Todd

Hello everybody It's been a while since I've posted. If anyone remembers me, I did the Symphony for a Saga release years ago. (and while the purpose of my post isn't related to that I am currently working on my TESB v2.0 suite finally!)

I am spending a lot of time online trying to learn what the different exclusive releases are for the TFA soundtrack. Apologies if this is not discussed elsewhere, but water all the different versions being released today?

I know target has an exclusive "outer" cover Which I assume means just a slipcover. It looks like Walmart has some "free gifts" available if you purchase the score. What else is out there?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody It's been a while since I've posted. If anyone remembers me, I did the Symphony for a Saga release years ago. (and while the purpose of my post isn't related to that I am currently working on my TESB v2.0 suite finally!)

Welcome back! I really like the work you did on the Symphony for a Saga and have included your "Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn" and "Anakin and the Senator" at the end of my own expanded SW edits.

Unfortunately the link for "The Lava Planet" on Episode III seems to have been dead for years and I don't have it anymore.

So if you still have that lying around anywhere, consider me VERY interested. That would allow me to complete my RotS music folder!

If that's it...great. I see where we are discussing it here now...thanks.

Pieter I'll get you that stuff for certain...I am not sure when I will be at my computer this week to upload. Send me a pm if you haven't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pieter I'll get you that stuff for certain...I am not sure when I will be at my computer this week to upload. Send me a pm if you haven't.

Cheers! I think I already found it yesterday somewhere on a strange website though, so I suppose you can save yourself the trouble.

Thanks though. :D