Jay

The Force Awakens - Complete Score Breakdown & Chronological Order (Film Spoilers Allowed)

Yeah, do we have any confirmation these use actual original JW titles, not made-up ones for longer stretches or film edits? (We know how Mike has to rename things (film version) or (original) or (alternate) or (revised) to differentiate it from the already released but different version) It's still great to have *a* list but I wouldn't take it as gospel.

Here’s the list for Episode IV, which has full score leaks for most cues. The cue named and numbers match the sheet music leaks very closely, apart from correcting typos and omitting references to revisions, extensions, alternates, etc. Some cues had more than one title written, like 3M3, which has both ‘The Sand Speeder’ and ‘Land of the Sand People’ written at the top.

So, while it’s not as good as a primary source, these seem quite likely to be accurate.

87AA9B30-1AD5-49AF-AA47-317AF342E342.png

Might as well post the others, for anyone else curious:

The Empire Strikes Back

596A964C-2815-4112-A807-F7507B024352.png

Return of the Jedi

2088E090-41D8-4554-BD8B-A9DA0E38D033.png

2 hours ago, BrotherSound said:

@CGCJ @Manakin Skywalker @Holko I wouldn’t take the absence of a cue from the list as confirmation that it wasn’t used.

The live-to-projection version of Return of the Jedi combines 12M5 The Emperor's Death, 13M1 Space Battle, and 13M2 Vadar's Death all under the title 12M5 The Emperor’s Death, so there’s probably some missing, but what’s here should be pretty accurate. 

I wasn't at all referring to the absence of a cue from the list; but I was talking about cues we already know are unused but are on the list anyway.

13 minutes ago, Manakin Skywalker said:

I wasn't at all referring to the absence of a cue from the list; but I was talking about cues we already know are unused but are on the list anyway.

That’s probably just an indication they’re not entirely unused, in my opinion. ‘Vader Contacts Luke’ is on the list for Return of the Jedi despite the scene it’s named for being cut, because it also includes the music for the droids on their way to Jabba’s palace.

5 hours ago, BrotherSound said:

That’s probably just an indication they’re not entirely unused, in my opinion. ‘Vader Contacts Luke’ is on the list for Return of the Jedi despite the scene it’s named for being cut, because it also includes the music for the droids on their way to Jabba’s palace.

True. Mostly unused is pretty much what I mean to say.

On 9/24/2019 at 4:11 PM, BrotherSound said:

6M53 We See Rey 

Can you verify you didn't make a typo?  The MACP & SACM lists say "We See Ren", not "Rey"

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Can you verify you didn't make a typo?  The MACP & SACM lists say "We See Ren", not "Rey"

A80CD225-007B-45DE-90E1-02AFCBEC68D2.jpeg

“We See Ren” makes more sense, though. Given more than one source has that, it’s probably just a typo in this version.

Yea, We See Ren is certainly the right name. So BrotherSound didn't make the typo, the guys running the live to projection concerts did. Funny. 

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yea, We See Ren is certainly the right name. So BrotherSound didn't make the typo, the guys running the live to projection concerts did. Funny. 

It was most likely “corrected”, because they would have started with the same Finale files used for the sessions…