What to expect from Episode VIII's Score?

Unlucky Bastard

All American choirs, and others around the world, worth their salt, adopt a proper English diction while singing.  As long as it isn't the Mormons or something involved, there'll be none of that dreadful, syrupy straight American English singing.

OK so, i read this from someone pretenting see the movie about a "Knights of Ren's theme":

- Can you give me a taste of the KoR's theme? Something it's similar to, its' general tone, etc.? 

- Imagine if the Urak hai from the Two Towers theme and The Imperial March had a baby.

Damn, I already forgot the Knights of Ren were even a thing.

Now's the time I really have to stop visiting these Ep8 threads.

17 hours ago, TheGreyPilgrim said:

All American choirs, and others around the world, worth their salt, adopt a proper English diction while singing.  As long as it isn't the Mormons or something involved, there'll be none of that dreadful, syrupy straight American English singing.

Now who's being snobby!

Sometimes I get actively annoyed listening to certain English-language operas that are sung using "proper" diction that makes everything sound like Puccini.  All those rolled-Rs I find irritating when listening to, say, Peter Grimes because I don't think it makes sense for the setting or the characters to sound like they're in Madama Butterfly or whatever.  But yeah, I know opera's different from choral singing, and I am but a novice listener for both.