Sign in to follow this  
Maclaine

Hello all

Howdy folks. 

I'm new to forum officially, but not new to this site. I've come across it many times over the years as I poked around the internet for information about our favorite composer. I'm not sure why I didn't sign up sooner, but regardless, I'm glad to see this site still seems to be thriving. I've been here a lot over the last few weeks as I obsess over the new Star Wars score. I wouldn't have known about the FYC version if it wasn't for this place, so I'm very thankful!

A little about me, I suppose: I'm a composer, working primarily in video games and the occasional odd job that pops up outside of games. Mr. Williams was and is a huge influence on me, which I know is not an uncommon story, but it doesn't make it any less true. I often look to his work for inspiration, and he never disappoints. I'm constantly in awe of his masterful command of the language of music and the orchestra. 

I'm not sure how active I'll be in terms of posting. I feel like there's so much information for me to absorb here before I really have anything to add. I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for sharing your love of the Maestro's music. 

On 15/1/2016 at 8:38 PM, Maclaine said:

I'm not sure how active I'll be in terms of posting. I feel like there's so much information for me to absorb here before I really have anything to add. I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for sharing your love of the Maestro's music. 

Always feel free to share your impressions! Welcome to the board.