John Debney's The Jungle Book (2016)

Jwfan2234

27 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Who conducting?

George Bruns and Basil Poledouris together, obviously. With Rosza supervising the synths from the booth.

So far, we don't know that much besides the fact John Debney is scoring it. The audio CD is set to be released April 15th according to Amazon, with this being the cover art:
A1G%2B3N1CBKL._SX522_.jpg

As you mentioned, we got this vid of Debney conducting a bit of his take on "The Bare Necessities" (some of which we heard in the 2nd trailer) last month: 

As far as I know, samples and track titles have eluded us at this point. Richard Sherman, who wrote most of the songs for the 1967 film with his brother, is returning to write some new songs for this film, which is kinda cool. I think that's pretty much it. Sorry if you already knew all this, bud. 

2 hours ago, Jwfan2234 said:

I am tired of you fucking people saying stupid comments! Now act like this is serious or stop posting! You whining bitched! I had it with you fucking people! @Jay

Have you always been a cunt, or just since your mommy stopped breastfeeding you? 

7 hours ago, Jwfan2234 said:

I am tired of you fucking people saying stupid comments! Now act like this is serious or stop posting! You whining bitched! I had it with you fucking people! @Jay

We apologize! Don't leave!

• 2 weeks later...
On March 27, 2016 at 4:41 AM, Stefancos said:

We apologize! Don't leave!

Too late. I am leaving. Boring now. Wish you guys the best. This is my finally post

I had high hopes for this, but alas, after one listening, I found the whole thing rather disappointing (except for a track or two). I'll give it a few more chances before I offer a more proper evaluation.

14 minutes ago, Woj said:

But he's not a Jwfan. He's just a fan of this newest Jungle Book. He offers zero comments on any other thread. Can't we change him to Jdfan2234? 

And members like SafeUnderHill tend to lurk exclusively within Tolkien threads. Are you suggesting we change their usernames to reflect them being fans of Shore's work?

Wait... nevermind. 

Where is it on ITunes! This is crazy! No track listing only on that site someone gave me and nothing about it anywhere! This is the jungle book !

It does't go up for sale until tomorrow, April 15th.

Amazon now has back cover art of the CD up

The Jungle Book

616r9O%2BBZEL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Jungle-Book-Soundtrack/dp/B01BI06JNC/ref=sr_1_4?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1460639214&sr=1-4

It's not April 15th yet in the USA, so its not on US iTunes Yet.

It's already April 15th in - for example - New Zealand, Australia, and China, so its on their iTunes now:

https://itunes.apple.com/nz/album/jungle-book-original-motion/id1099396517

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/jungle-book-original-motion/id1099396517

https://itunes.apple.com/cn/album/jungle-book-original-motion/id1099396517

Just change the country code in the link to "US" once it becomes April 15th here, and you can buy it from the US store.  Or you can change your store to a foreign store to buy it now.

33 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Why would you pre-order digital files?

So if we die before the album is released, our relatives can listen to the music as they look through our stuff.