Goodbye JWfan2234

Jwfan2234

ADMIN NOTE: Original thread title was "At about 11 a.m. ET on Wednesday (April 20, 2016), our beloved composer John Williams passed away. John Williams was born on February 8, 1932 in New York. He will be missed but not forgotten. Please show your sympathy and condolences by commenting on"

On Thursday (April 21) the composer's reps officially confirmed that John Williams is not dead. “He joins the long list of celebrities who have been victimized by this hoax. He's still alive and well, stop believing what you see on the Internet,” they said.

Like Brassens sang : "Le temps ne fait rien à l'affaire. Quand on est con, on est con"

Time and age don't matters.  An ass is an ass.

It's a hoax of a hoax that's been spreading around Facebook over the last week.

The idea originally came from Mediamass, which is a satirical website. So the hoaxes it comes up with never actually existed at all. :rolleyes:

Here's another one:

Composer to practice ‘Gangnam Style’ dance steps several hours a day

An insider recently admitted that the composer best known for the soundtracks to Indiana Jones or Star Wars has been secretly practising Gangnam Style for the past couple of weeks. “John Williams spent hours working on his dance moves out on the balcony every night, riding an imaginary horse. I have never seen him so dedicated about something before,” said a source close to the composer.

Don't know where these guys get their ideas from. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Jay said:

And he's gone.

YAY thank you for finally getting rid of this kid.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

He had to be like 13 years old right?

I was under that impression.

Yeah, as annoying as he was, wasn't he just quoting something that he saw, and probably thought he was real?

And I think he was just starting to become a little articulate. 

Doesn't matter, still think he was BloodBoal/Steef in disguise.

JWfan2234 allowed us to look at the the world through a younger pair of eyes. Sure we had our disagreements, our share of fights. Sometimes we struggled to see eye to eye. But through him we were able to briefly exist in a more innocent, naive world, and for that experience I am forever grateful, and shall forever be in his debt. Goodbye, old friend. May you find peace in your post-JWFan ventures. 

Some would say its even expected!

And wasn't I recently upstaged as the youngest here?

What happened? Did JwFan2234 start a thread called "Goodbye John Williams" about the maestro's supposed death, and then one of the admins changed it later? And is Jwfan2234 really banned forever?

His original thread title is right there in the main post.  How did you miss it, its in red font!

Hmm. Saw the red highlighted stuff but must have not read it very carefully. That's one long thread title! 

7 hours ago, Luke Skywalker said:

So he is gone for real this time? He is really weird... the guy sounded more like a spambot than a real person...

He was an obvious troll from the beginning. Surprised it took this long for him to get banned!

16 hours ago, loert said:

It wasn't his idea to begin with. I don't get why everybody's so harsh on him.

Somebody came up with the original idea. It was 2234's idea to play copycat and adapt it for this forum. That's enough to be a douche. 

I assumed he knew it was false. Just browsing his most recent posts, I don't think the board is a lesser place without him.