Tribute concert of John Williams in Paris (UPDATED 2017 + VIDEO)

toothless

1 minute ago, Iilovejw said:

Thats good , however the concert recorded last year and on the net and you tube is in MONO for some reason .

At least it's made available :) 
I'm trying to remember the tracklist of the concert. If I can remember everything I'll post it here.

• 1 month later...

Well the full 2017 concert video isn't available and I hope it wiil be soon…

Anyway, here we go again in 2018 :D

And like the 2 previous concerts, It will premiere music from the last star wars so after TFA and Rogue One there well be music frome TLJ !

http://overlook-events.com/portfolio/maytheforce/

After the success of the two first Tribute to John Williams, the one dedicated to the Steven Spielberg movies and the one dedicated to Harry Potter and Star Wars, Overlook Events is proud to present the new show dedicated to this amazing composer with May The Force – A Star Symphony. And which day would be better that May the fourth to make it very special?

From the first Star Wars « A New Hope » in 1977 to the last « The Last Jedi » in 2017, this concert will bring to life one of the most gorgeous film music with a full orchestra and choir, conducted by the gifted french conductor Constantin Rouits!

And after Ke Quan in 2016, « Short Round » in Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and « Data » in The Goonies, after Anthony Daniels in 2017, C-3PO in Star Wars, discover our new guest to be announce very soon!

• 1 month later...

The concert tribute is being edited right now and according to the producer it'll be done in 10 days so we can expect it'll be available soon after ! I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the concert. The program was truly great !

• 3 weeks later...

It's finally released ! 2h35min.

But this time it's been released on CanalPlay (Sort of netflix or prime video but in France). There is a one month trial free so that's what I'll do :)

https://www.canalplay.com/film/prod127640294-tribute-to-john-williams-2-harry-potterstar-wars

Tracklist :

1 - Tribute medley

2 - Hedwig's theme

3 - Diagon Alley

4 - …

EDIT : The recording seems to be from the 2nd performing (there was two on the same day) as the interviews and some pieces sound different than what I recall.

• 4 years later...