7 minutes ago, Richard said:

Don't wait for the translation, answer me now!

Mmm, I recognise that. Star Trek 6 : The Undiscovered Country?

Melange is changing his avatar. Why's he changing his avatar? To hug the avatar, to embrace the avatar.

Melange is changing his avatar. Why's he changing his avatar? Because the option is there.

24 minutes ago, Richard said:

I can't keep up. Well? Well???!!! Don't wait for the translation, answer me now!

I'm confused here (not the first time around here). What is this thread about? Do you want to ask why we've picked the avatars that we have?

Ah....I missed your tag/sub headline. Now I get it. To be honest, I haven't really noticed people changing their avatars a lot. But it's not something I pay attention to in the first place. I've had mine for years now. Not planning on changing it either. My favourite actor, from one of my favourite movies, and its general mood is in synch with my "rebellious presence" here. :D 

@Richard you're... complaining about people changing their avatars?  Why?

Changing avatars is a staple of every message board on the internet.  You can change yours any time you like!

35 minutes ago, Thor said:

Ah....I missed your tag/sub headline. Now I get it. To be honest, I haven't really noticed people changing their avatars a lot. But it's not something I pay attention to in the first place. I've had mine for years now. Not planning on changing it either. My favourite actor, from one of my favourite movies, and its general mood is in synch with my "rebellious presence" here. :D 

Great! Thank you! Who's in your avatar, again?

11 minutes ago, Muad'Dib said:

The avatars must flow.

Bless The Maker, and his avatar.

Bless the posting and the quoting of him.

May his browsing cleanse the world.

1 hour ago, Muad'Dib said:

The avatars must flow.

I'll miss the cute Meerkat, but a man needs new avatars. It jars something deep inside, allowing him to grow.

Without avatar change, something sleeps inside us and seldom awakens..............the sleeper must awaken.

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Bless The Maker, and his avatar.

Ye gods.....he'll soon no longer need the avatar changing module.

1 hour ago, Glóin the Dark said:

Suggestions for a new avatar for Richard:

marty-feldman-igor-large_trans++NJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.jpg

11 hours ago, mstrox said:

I don't think I've ever changed my avatar, at least not since I came back to the boards a few years ago. 

18rbyl.jpg

13 hours ago, Glóin the Dark said:

Suggestions for a new avatar for Richard:

rich.jpg

4.jpg

• 2 months later...

With small power comes great confusion. At least on a messageboard. Especially by changing the username.

I don't see the point in it myself. Avatars? Yeah, people like a change every now and again the way you change your phone wall paper or whatever but name? Weird man. 

Yes. I have to say. I've been using this handle for a couple of days now and I'm really surprised no one has noticed.

I also don't know what Stefan is making a fuss about for. It doesnt feel any different at all having such a huge postcount.