Abbreviation in score for 'Harry's Wondrous World'

Hedwig

Wondering if anyone can help identify a percussion instrument described in the sheet music for "Harry's Wondrous World'. It is listed as "w/Wws."

Have always been intrigued as to what is going on in the orchestration of this particular moment and have just had a first look at the orchestral score to find this mystery percussion abbreviation which I can't find anything about online. I've always found it sounds very 'oaky' almost as if some kind of woodblocks were being used. But I don't think that's an abbreviation for them- although I could be wrong? It give quite a childish quality to the music which is obviously very fitting for the piece.

The timestamp for this moment is 0.19 seconds in,

The abbreviation stands for "with woodwinds." If you look at the very first measure of the piece, it identifies the line for the glockenspiel. The instrument hasn't changed - you can tell because the specific instrument is in normal font in the very first measure and the instruction is in italics - it's just that the score is simply indicating that the glockenspiel is supporting the woodwinds at that particular measure. If you look at measure 20, you'll see the exact same "w/Wws" indication for the piano line, so it's clearly not an abbreviation for a specific instrument. The "oaky" woodblock-like sound you think you are hearing is not percussion, but the accented plucking of pizzicato strings.