America the Dream Goes On

Thor

7 minutes ago, TGP said:

Josh500 will inevitably receive the savage beating he deserves someday when he twerps it up with the wrong person.  I only wish I could witness it. 

Are you encouraging violence on a public forum? 

Are you actually that dumb? 

4 minutes ago, TGP said:

Making a prediction based on your behavior is not encouragement.  Are you really that dumb?

It's not behaviour, moron. It's called expressing my opinion. In Europe we can still do that without being threatened with violence.

Besides, my opinion is shared pretty much by half the world.

2 minutes ago, TGP said:

Making a prediction based on your behavior is not encouragement.  Are you really that dumb?

Consider me naive, but sometimes I have a really hard time imagining that someone could spew the kinds of things he does here in the real world.

Just now, TGP said:

Oh, you think this has to do with you pointing out the US debt?  No, I just find you unbearable in general.  

What makes you think this was directed at you? I don't care what you think.

I just find it unbearably hilarious that the USA is 20 trillion USD debt (mostly from the bs nonsense wars abroad), and very soon it will be 21 trillion. And the majority of the American people are simply too dumb and ignorant to understand the implications. They have no idea what this actually means. They're going down, and they have absolutely no clue. It's the Roman Empire all over again.

It's hilarious and sad at the same time. Not sure whether to laugh or to cry. 

4 hours ago, Josh500 said:

And right now America is going down the toilet, everybody knows it. Why deny it? There, I said it. 😂😂

Go screw yourself.

27 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

But there is something gravely rotten in the state of America.

That's putting it mildly.... ;)

Jesus Christ WTF is going on in this thread?

Stop all this political talk immediately; For whatever reason Ricard allows it now in isolated specific threads in Other Topics, but it should never venture out into threads like this.

And let's knock off the personal insults and threats of violence as well, we are better than that.

Everybody just calm down, talk about the music and entertainment we are all here to discuss, and take all this political shit to other corners of the internet.  

You've ruined this thread and I'm locking it now, so don't even reply to this in another thread.  Just go back to business as normal.