ATTENTION MEMBER GOLDENEYE

Jay

I owe you a huge apology.  I was just deleting some spam accounts out of the system and by complete mistake on my part I accidentally deleted your account.

You should be able to re-register for a new account with the same email address AFAIK.  I think you should be able to use the same screen name as well.  If you can't please let me know.

Again I apologize, I've never made this mistake before (And there's no way to reverse it).

-Jason

Mistakes happen. It's unfortunate but he's apologized.

Of course if he had done that with my account I would have hunted him down, cut out his heart and ear it raw as he watched me, bleeding out....

3 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Mistakes happen. It's unfortunate but he's apologized.

Of course if he had done that with my account I would have hunted him down, cut out his heart and ear it raw as he watched me, bleeding out....

The post count! The post count! Won't somebody please think of the post count?!?!?

Wow, I knew some of you were hostile to fan edits, but I had no idea you'd go THAT far Jay. ;)

That said, if you really want to get his attention, it looks like you can just post a comment on his Hobbit website here (where apparently he learned about the Hobbit edits thread in the first place).

Though after his warm "greeting" here I would not count on him being back. :)

PS: I think you should rename this thread ATTN: GOLDENEYE'S MEMBER.

Well, I didn't say "hostile". There was just the guy who basically told him he was being arrogant, facilitating IP theft, being ethically questionable and disrespecting artistic integrity! Other than that, I'm sure he felt right at home. ;)

BTW, I'm just taking the piss. I like you Stefancos (serious about that) and enjoy your posts. And I'm sure Dustin's a big boy and can handle it.

He didn't ask me, no.

None of us had any idea he had done that until months later when someone stumbled upon an old post of his