Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

37 minutes ago, Gistech said:

The quality of that Madrid concert performance from 2011 was pretty good IMO. Then again, that wasn't a bootleg but a live professionally-recorded broadcast.

ok, that one sounds good

On 28/11/2016 at 11:33 AM, Josh500 said:

Seriously, we're finally getting the COMPLETE Jurassic Park and The Lost World scores on CDs and some of you guys are complaining about the frigging shipping costs or a few bucks.

Wow. Talk about spoiled idiots!

Prick. 

I ordered the set together with both HAs, and The Fury... my first pure-Williams multi-CD order at LLL, I guess. Expensive times, but incredibly looking forward to it! (makes up for missing Starship Troopers...)

2 hours ago, ChrisAfonso said:

I ordered the set together with both HAs, and The Fury... my first pure-Williams multi-CD order at LLL, I guess. Expensive times, but incredibly looking forward to it! (makes up for missing Starship Troopers...)

That's a solid bunch you've got there Mr! Excellent even.

Karol

2 hours ago, ChrisAfonso said:

Every single JW release from LLL, VS, and Intrada are worth having, I think.

Not all of them are perfect, of course, but they're Collectors Items that are inherently infinitely valuable to JW fans.

9 hours ago, hornist said:

Mmm... candy and Jurassic Park. I prefer beer with the dinos though.

dinner-for-one.jpg

"I think we'll have beer with the dinos."

4 hours ago, ChrisAfonso said:

No it doesn't.

3 minutes ago, ChrisAfonso said:

Leave my illusions alone! At least I still have a footwarmer.

Peter Hackman just posted on FSM that Starship Troopers is not actually sold out; Varese's website automatically flips the "Add To Cart" buttons to say "Sold Out" when they are out of STOCK, and not necessarily completely out of print.  In other words - more copies will be available on their website when more stock comes in.

17 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

Marian, i believe the Dinner For One tradition that's very popular in Germany and I guess Austria isnt very well known in the USA.

What are you talking about?

Add me to that list... what is the tradition?

1 hour ago, Stefancos said:

Marian, i believe the Dinner For One tradition that's very popular in Germany and I guess Austria isnt very well known in the USA.

Oh, I know. But I'm sure some do get it.

47 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

What are you talking about?

Add me to that list... what is the tradition?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinner_for_One

Basically, it's a pretty stupid British sketch that only became popular in Germany/Austria and is shown on (many) TV stations here every New Year's Eve. I believe it was never dubbed, which is why there's a lengthy prologue segment in German explaining what's about to happen.

When watched with friends and somelots of alcohol, it's really funny.

1 hour ago, ChrisAfonso said:

That would be awesome. Have to check the site from time to time - or do they announce stuff like "back in stock" in newsletters?

You want this and you also need this. Trust me on this, I'm an expert. ;)

(This post is also online now So it must be true).

Karol

46 minutes ago, Jay said:

I just got my tracking number. It should arrive Friday

Nice. The status for me has been "will ship in 2-3 days" since yesterday. This is the worst part: the waiting for arrival.

27 minutes ago, Koray Savas said:

They put that in all their emails. If you received a second email after the order confirmation, it means your order shipped.

As someone who doesn't buy from LLL that often, I am a bit confused.  So, I received a second email that just said thanks for the order and linked to the status page, but when I click to the status page, it says "Will ship in 2-3 days."  You are saying my order has likely shipped even though there is no tracking number or anything?

Well on their webpage it says starts shipping December 2, but usually I receive LLL packages the same week if I order on the day they go up for sale. I might be wrong, but for other titles I've always assumed the second email was a shipment notification. Why else would they send 2 confirmation emails?

The status will change to "shipped" right around the same time you receive the email with your tracking number in it.  The time difference between when it literally left the LLL and when that email arrives / that status changes, I have no idea.

Look, LLL has been busting ass shipping out orders from 12:00pst yesterday until now.  It's physically impossible for them to have shipped every order they received the same day, they received so many orders.  So, X orders from Tuesday actually shipped Tuesday.  The next Y orders didn't ship until Wednesday.  Then the next Z orders will ship Thursday, etc, until they're caught up.  MV will probably post somewhere when they're caught up.  Until then, there's no reason to do anything.  If you got a confirmation order, you'll get your CDs.

The first e-mail is a confirmation, and the second is an update of when it will ship, which in this case seems to be '2-3 days' for everyone.

I would expect to get a third e-mail by the end of the week to say it's shipped.