Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

I don't think his response indicated that the booklet printing company wouldn't begin using the correct template, I think it was more that they won't be mailing free booklets to those who got the incorrect ones.

On 18. Januar 2017 at 2:41 PM, JTWfan77 said:

This exact thing happened to me before (missing disc in a shrink-wrapped package).

I once bought the Sherlock Season 2 DVD and it came without DVDs.

8 minutes ago, gkgyver said:

I once bought the Sherlock Season 2 DVD and it came without DVDs.

I just remembered that i bought the complete Friends box set and one season had one DVD duplicated, obviously missing one DVD.

43 minutes ago, Incanus said:

The most eager of us fanatics were the victims of the Tooth Gate it seems. :mellow:

Victim?

We have the infamous first run misprints. They'll be collector's items one day!

1 hour ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Really this sucks. I mean, i rush to get it... and i should have waited to order it :/

Really? You would have waited one month to get the booklet with teeth?

31 minutes ago, Luke Skywalker said:

I just remembered that i bought the complete Friends box set and one season had one DVD duplicated, obviously missing one DVD.

Hey, that happened to me too! Final disc in something like season 5 I believe. Naturally, I only noticed it months after I got it. Still got replaced without problems by the store I ordered it from.

Thanks! I think they were made from some Japanese toy company but I picked these off a jumble sale in a bazaar .They are pretty identical to the films dinosaurs.

Guys, they are the French Papo toys...they are not offcial products, but probably the best JP toys out there anyway. :)

Azahid, did you get them pretty cheap? That is awesome specially since they are the 1st versions of the Rex and raptor they did, and are now years out of print and very sought out by collectors.

I'll photograph my collection ;)

Rexes.jpg

spino.jpg

allo.jpg

brachio.jpg

carno.jpg

No expenses spared....

It depends. They are not cheap, for plastic toys, but they are far less than premium figures, and the quality is great.

Prices range from 10 to 35 $/€ and you can find some sales sometimes

Look in amazon ie Papo "dinosaur name" and they are all there. The newer ones are being less and less JP in designs so i dont buy them anymore.

I'm not a big believer in feathered dinosaurs. A total and very expensive hoax. We already have the animatronics and CGI models made for the first two films. We're saving millions of dollars.

I can buy feathers on the smaller dinosaurs like Troodon and compsognathus and velociraptor. Archaeopteryx is proof enough. But I can't believe them on the lumbering beasts like brachiosarus or triceratops or tyrannosarus.

17 hours ago, Luke Skywalker said:

Guys, they are the French Papo toys...they are not offcial products, but probably the best JP toys out there anyway. :)

Azahid, did you get them pretty cheap? That is awesome specially since they are the 1st versions of the Rex and raptor they did, and are now years out of print and very sought out by collectors.

I'll photograph my collection ;)

Rexes.jpg

spino.jpg

allo.jpg

brachio.jpg

carno.jpg

Yes these ones. Picked them very cheap. Under $10.

7 hours ago, Stefancos said:

Why can't you buy that? Because you don't accept the evidence that points towards it as valid? Or because you are just used to Dino's looking a certain way?

Because it seems as ridiculous as if future paleontologists discovered that just because some humans had red hair and buck teeth, they all did. Dinosaurs reigned for, what, 200 million years? Feathers appeared at the middle to end when some of the smaller ones were turning into birds. Doesn't mean they all did. Doesn't make sense that they all needed to. No amount of feathers on a T-rex would make it airborne. Why would an elephant-like trike or brontosaur need feathers? Tits on a turtle. 

6 hours ago, azahid said:

Yes these ones. Picked them very cheap. Under $10.

Wow.. the rex alone retail prize was $19-25. The raptor was $10 or so.

6 hours ago, petaQ said:

Because it seems as ridiculous as if future paleontologists discovered that just because some humans had red hair and buck teeth, they all did. Dinosaurs reigned for, what, 200 million years? Feathers appeared at the middle to end when some of the smaller ones were turning into birds. Doesn't mean they all did. Doesn't make sense that they all needed to. No amount of feathers on a T-rex would make it airborne. Why would an elephant-like trike or brontosaur need feathers? Tits on a turtle. 

I'm not and endorser of the feathers, i dislike feathered designs. But i think there were already true birds in the Jurassic. And feathers could work for insulation. (since the Moas - very big birds - did not lose their feathers for their big size...its possible big dinosarus had them. though i only think theropods did. I cant picture a sauropod with feathers....

On 18.1.2017 at 1:29 AM, Brundlefly said:

It was.

When and where? Certainly not on Amazon, where I checked regularly.

3 hours ago, Marian Schedenig said:

Because that's how evolution works...

I'm pretty sure that T-rex and feathered dino-birds evolved from a smaller common ancestor. Tiny birds would not have evolved from giant theropods. 

But hey, if you want to pretend that T-rex and brontosarus sported massive amounts of gorgeous feathers, glory to you and your r-tarded opinions. 

Blow me. I didn't vote for Trump, I voted third party. Me and thousands of others in my state kept Hillary from taking my state's electoral votes. 

My opinions of large feathered dinosaurs were influenced by scientific considerations many years before the 2016 presidential election. You, however, seem to believe that all American opinions are derived from a neanderthal love of Trump. I realize you will not recover from this condition. God bless you and your fellow fuckwits. 

You do that. I'll be laughing the next time Syrian refugees show your European movie theaters and fashion houses how much they love Europe's wide arms. Which flag will dress everyone's Facebook avatar next time? 

3 minutes ago, petaQ said:

Not at all. Just an opportunistic capitalist. I don't really care who my nation's government wants to kill next as long as they pick someone. 

You should be ashamed of yourself.  I'm sure it makes you only happy that I am repulsed by you. Whatever.

I don't know who you are, Stu. I don't care. I am simply playing a role to Stef's repeated inquiries and insistence that everything in this land of the brave and home of free is based on Trump, Trump, Trump. I can't disappoint that expectation. And if I insult some European snowflakes in the process, then it's worth it. 

19 minutes ago, petaQ said:

I don't know who you are, Stu. I don't care. I am simply playing a role to Stef's repeated inquiries and insistence that everything in this land of the brave and home of free is based on Trump, Trump, Trump. I can't disappoint that expectation. And if I insult some European snowflakes in the process, then it's worth it. 

What about Jurassic Park?