Jurassic Park and The Lost World Complete Release coming from LaLa-Land Records on 29th of November

Lockdown

2 minutes ago, lemoncurd said:

ok, third try: I think it's weird to take it down, just because it's sold out. It's an impressive release. Ok, it was!

But why keep it up? To mess with people's lives?

They should index and archive all their old releases for the sake of letting people know what they produced and released.

3 minutes ago, lemoncurd said:

ok, third try: I think it's weird to take it down, just because it's sold out. It's an impressive release. Ok, it was!

That happens automatically to all OOP releases after LLL upgraded their website.

6 hours ago, Arpy said:

But why keep it up? To mess with people's lives?

They should index and archive all their old releases for the sake of letting people know what they produced and released.

yeah, that's what I meant. That would be nice. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Dieter Stark said:

The film version edits a bit out and is entirely unnecessary.

I figured it would have the microedit from the film, where the Finale cue is cut short over that shot of the flying birds. I still can't tell the difference between these two tracks on the LLL. 

8 hours ago, Dieter Stark said:

The film version edits a bit out and is entirely unnecessary.

Ah no, I think Locrius is referring to the two versions on the set (and I can't tell a difference either).

The actual film version is one of the most ill-judged edits I've ever heard. It's so front and centre, and would it really have been difficult to just extend a couple of shots by a few seconds and avoid the edit? Maybe Lucas did it.

6 hours ago, Richard Penna said:

Ah no, I think Locrius is referring to the two versions on the set (and I can't tell a difference either).

The actual film version is one of the most ill-judged edits I've ever heard. It's so front and centre, and would it really have been difficult to just extend a couple of shots by a few seconds and avoid the edit? Maybe Lucas did it.

Then I don't know what the film version is either apparently.

@Datameister would know.

1 hour ago, Dieter Stark said:

Then I don't know what the film version is either apparently.

@Datameister would know.

The liner notes refer to it as "a reprised variation that reflects the film performance." TBH, I'd forgotten it was even on there; I didn't include it in my own edit. I'm guessing it's just a different take. I'll give it a listen in a bit.

A quick Audacity visual comparison says (film version) is marginally slower in some parts, making it a bit longer. Don't see much point in its inclusion but it's not like it's taking up space from valuable material do I don't mind.

Meh, they provide some emotional closure to the albums and it's not like they're taking up space that could have been used for other material. I don't really use or listen to those tracks myself, but I've got no problem with them being there.

19 hours ago, Romão said:

Cue Jurassic Park Gate or T-Rex Rescue and FInale. A LEGO Jurassic Park set just announced:

Finally!!

Only thing missing is a jeep of some kind.

The original, smaller LEGO Ideas version did have one and I think that added a lot.

Hopefully they'll release that separately then...

Perhaps they recorded 'Welcome to...' twice and JW preferred one for the album and the editors chose the other?

I appreciate the inclusion of the film edit of the TLW credits as I prefer it to the intended version with the sped-up theme (I really don't like that interpretation).

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if the question has already been answered (tried to find it): Was the teaser trailer music ever considered to be included on this set?

Karol

7 minutes ago, The River (Fal) said:

@crocodile

is there a way to make your sig smaller/shorter? its quite huge/long on mobile...

You know what, it actually started to bother me too a little bit. Done!

Karol

• 2 weeks later...