Sign in to follow this  
Will

Williams Conducts at Shoah Foundation Hobson/Lucas Gala (12/8/16)

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/john-williams-harrison-ford-kerry-washington-and-james-corden-to-join-steven-spielberg-at-usc-shoah-foundation-ambassadors-for-humanity-gala-honoring-mellody-hobson-and-george-lucas-300375753.html

Film composer John Williams will conduct a performance with the Recording Arts Orchestra of Los Angeles and solo violinist Bing Wang at USC Shoah Foundation's Ambassadors for Humanity Gala on Dec. 8 in Los Angeles, honoring Mellody Hobson and George Lucas. The evening will include special appearances by James Corden from The Late Late Show, and celebrated artists and activists Harrison Ford and Kerry Washington.

Presumably he'll just conduct the Schindler's List theme?

(Or perhaps it's already happened!)

Spielberg is of course there too. 

Wow! 

I guess I should have assumed he'd conduct Star Wars with Lucas there but the thought never crossed my mind ... and I'm also happy there are videos, which I didn't really expect either!

I wish people also filmed the 'in-between' material more often. I would just love to see him walking around and talking and doing non-music stuff. But other than that, thanks for sharing.

13 hours ago, Jilal said:

2:57 - "So Mr Williams, after that song just played (...)"

What a disgrace! :o

SOOOOOOOONNGGGGG!!!

khan-star-trek.jpg