The BFG - FYC Album

Jay

39 minutes ago, A. A. Ron said:

Even if the link hadn't been shared here and elsewhere, I'm sure plenty of people have eBay notifications enabled for saved searches like "BFG FYC," "BFC consideration," "BFG promo," etc. I certainly do.

26 minutes ago, Dr. Rick said:

I seriously doubt that is the reason the bidding has gone up.  Like @A. A. Ron said above, people often have push notifications for eBay / marketplace / CL.  Unless you have evidence I’d say it’s bad form to place the blame on people here on the board.

Well, it had been up for at least a couple days with only two bids, and now it has over 30 bids and tons of watchers after the link was posted here today. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Big Bob said:

Damn sorry y’all, I meant no harm by sharing it here. Just wanted to notify those who were looking for this one 

on the contrary, at least it gives us a chance.

That ebay copy sold for $760, due to somebody bidding $750 in the last few seconds but a higher bid already being in place

BTW nobody copied the pics from the listing in the thread, so here they are since they'll eventually get wiped from ebay's servers

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Those are lower resolution than what I posted.

Yours has artifacts though.

EDIT: I guess they are still there, just blurrier? oh well.

3 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

How much?! 😳

14 hours ago, Jay said:

That ebay copy sold for $760

1 hour ago, King Mark said:

Yeah I can't imagine for any individual to pay 760$ for a c.d. 

Probs more “gatekeeping” at this point. 

Yeah if you don't care about owning the physical discs, buying and reselling rare FYCs like this is a solid plan

On 29/12/2023 at 1:40 AM, rpvee said:

Well, it had been up for at least a couple days with only two bids, and now it has over 30 bids and tons of watchers after the link was posted here today. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Maybe it is because there is a special thread for the BFG FYC eBay sale on Squidboard forum.

Just out of curiosity: I assume the Academy members are not allowed to sell such FYC content. Is it legitimate to sell the estate?

Well the back says it may not be transferred to any third party

Well, if you take the bottom of the back cover at face value, it's Disney's property, they're loaning it to you as a member, you're not allowed to give or sell it to anyone else and Disney can ask for it back at any time.

Of course, back in the real world...

think I've got a FYC copy of RotK somewhere, and I considered buying the Brave FYC before deciding that having it in flac was sufficient.