RIP Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds

mrbellamy

7 hours ago, Daniel Clamp said:

2016 : The Movie Trailer

However, it needs an edit. 

FALSE : "England just left Europe".

FIXED : "The United Kingdom just voted during an advisory referendum, to withdraw from a political structure called the European Union"

On a side note, nobody wants anymore celebrity deaths because the media lines below are getting tiresome...............

(1) - "Tributes are pouring in for.................."

(2) - "People are lining up on social media to pay Tribute to..............."

Okay, now I don't feel so bad about the fact that I used to sext with somebody on AOL Instant Messenger in the early/mid 2000s roleplaying as Jabba the Hutt having relations with Leia.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Carrie Fisher Had Cocaine, Heroin, Ecstasy in Her System, Autopsy Shows

In addition to the illegal drugs, Fisher was also taking Prozac, Abilify and Lamictal under prescription. She was also taking oxycodone without a prescription.

Well, shit

Typically, yes. I think it has something to do with different states have different laws regarding whether or not autopsy reports are public record, and I guess it's that way in California.

On 6/19/2017 at 11:49 AM, Alex said:

Is it normal for celebrity autopsies to be released to the public? Not sure how I'd feel if I was Billie Lourd

We know how Billie Lourd feels about it - she is for it being public due to the social stigma:

"My mom battled drug addiction and mental illness her entire life,'' Lourd said. "She ultimately died of it. She was purposefully open in all of her work about the social stigmas surrounding these diseases.

"She talked about the shame that torments people and their families confronted by these diseases. I know my Mom, she’d want her death to encourage people to be open about their struggles. Seek help, fight for government funding for mental health programs. Shame and those social stigmas are the enemies of progress to solutions and ultimately a cure. Love you Momby."

Someone who uses drugs (especially the kinds she did) they can break the habit for a while.  However sometimes things happen in life that that person can return to using said drugs.  It's very possible something was happening in Carrie's life that made her return to it (if she actually did). 

While not drugs....but my brother Mike had been a smoker for a long time then decided to quit and was clean for I think about 5 years.  Then stressful stuff (marriage ending) hit him hard and he returned to smoking because he said that relieved his stress quite a bit or at least calmed it down.