Thank You to all members of JW Fan!

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Right, now all the nice stuff is out of the way...Dillweed...what do you think of Hans Zimmer (and be very careful how you answer this)?

I am a more traditional type of score person, so I refrain from answering your question :lol:

Just now, Stefancos said:

It is. You passed the first test.

But it's far form over. Many more tests to go!

Test N°2: when you listen to a soundtrack for the first time, do you listen to it from start to finish, or do you go straight to the tracks you're most interested in?

Test N°3: do you generally listen to your music on Youtube, on Spotify, or on CDs?

Test N°2: I listen to the whole thing. from start to finish the first time round!

Test N°3: Mostly CD's if I don't have them on me and I am on the go I only tend to listen to one or to tracks it will be on the official composers youtube page so they get paid for the work they have done.  

13 minutes ago, dillweed97 said:

Test N°2: I listen to the whole thing. from start to finish the first time round!

Excellent!

Test N°3: Mostly CD's

Good!

Test N°3: Mostly CD's if I don't have them on me and I am on the go I only tend to listen to one or to tracks it will be on the official composers youtube page so they get paid for the work they have done.

Hmmmm...

14 hours ago, Stefancos said:

It is. You passed the first test.

I think Giacchino test would have been much more difficult.

And you're welcome @dillweed97, It is a bizarre community. But mostly civilized, I find.

Karol