Is this suite available?

jangoisbaddest

Hey all! I've recently been put in charge of a film music concert for next season. There are two big showpieces that I'm considering. One is Jerry Goldsmith's Star Trek: Motion Picture score, which I've finally found over at Themes and Variations. The other is Hook. The problem with Hook is: I can only find the wimpy Calvin Custer arrangement or Hal Leonard's Flight to Neverland, which is fantastic but like five minutes long. What I really want to rent is this:

If anyone knows how to get me in touch with someone willing to rent this out to us, I would be forever grateful. Thanks!

Brian

These appear to be the arrangements Williams wrote exclusively for the 2nd Spielberg/Williams compilation album (link here). Unfortunately the sheet music/scores for these hasn't been made available to the public as far as I'm aware. Someone else might have some more information for you, so I wish you luck.

Aside from Flight to Neverland, the remaining pieces are not publicly available. I would say the best way to try and obtain the scores for the other pieces would be to contact Williams' agency. Not sure what the likelihood of success is but it is certainly worth a shot.