Guinan

2 hours ago, Rose Dawson said:

Cricket?! Nobody understands cricket! You gotta know what a crumpet is to understand cricket!

Oh I've enjoyed quite a lot of crumpet in my day, if you get my drift! *wink wink, nudge nudge*

56 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I watch neither. 

Only because they're not A Netflix Original.

On 2/4/2017 at 5:04 PM, Rose Dawson said:

I don't see that ever happening because even Star Wars doesn't have a subforum. It's incredibly obvious that the only time the JWFan forums draw any significant amount of traffic is when a new Star Wars movie comes out. Otherwise, it's just us. So the fact that a Star Wars subforum doesn't exist is shocking, to say the least. Not that I'd really post there, but still.

The only reason Tolkien got a forum was because of the penchant of members here for creating excessive numbers of Lord of the Rings threads in the General Discussion.

I only came here for the Tolkien "sub" forum and consider the rest of the site an addendum to that.

In fact, mods please move the Tolkien forum to the top of the discussion list. As it is, it's listed below "Welcome!", "John Williams", "General Discussion", "JW Fan Reviews" and the in the ultimate insult, "Other Topics."

Create Star Wars and Star Trek (w/DS9 subforum) forums if you must (you should), but please keep Tolkien at the top. Cheers.