Battle In The Snow Full Orchestra Score

Scott

Does anyone out there know where to find a full score for Battle In The Snow from The Empire Strikes Back?  I'm thinking about starting a massive labor of love regarding this piece of mind-blowing music and the score would make things so much easier.  If I can get this project off the ground I'm sure this website will be invaluable in doing so.  While I'm at it, does anyone have any inside info, or knows of any sources of info on this particular piece?  

Thanks,

Scott

It's a mystery to me why full scores aren't published for public consumption. Can you imagine if we had all our favourite scores bound in front of us? My dream would be a miniature score for Jaws 2 or The Black Hole or any one of my favourites. With Lord of the Rings or Star Wars I'm sure such pocket score editions would sell like hotcakes. All of the music conservatories of the world would order them I'm sure. Alas it's just a dream and that's all it ever will be...

There are the signature editions from Hal Leonard, though I'm quite sure the cue you're after isn't featured in those.

Some complete scores do circulate the net in bootleg PDF form; I have Jurassic Park scanned from it's hand inscribed original format, though I can't recall where I procured it from, but it was definitely illicit. Maybe there's a digital bootleg PDF of TESB floating around online somewhere. I'd certainly love to know.