Breaking Point (John Williams)

Thor

This was an obscure 1963/1964 television show, a spin-off of BEN CASEY, that lasted one season. Williams did one episode of the show, which you can read more about on Jeff's site:

http://www.johnwilliams.org/compositions/television/breaking-point

In any case, I just found the episode on Youtube in its entirety:

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Thor said:

In any case, I just found the episode on Youtube in its entirety:

It appears that FSM user KonstantinosZ posted this YouTube video in your "John Williams' TV Jungle" thread back in April 2016.

6 minutes ago, thx99 said:

It appears that FSM user KonstantinosZ posted this YouTube video in your "John Williams' TV Jungle" thread back in April 2016.

Damn, how did I miss that? 

Oh well. I think every John Williams work should have its own thread, so no worries.

3 hours ago, thx99 said:

yes, I was the one. ;)

3 hours ago, Thor said:

Damn, how did I miss that? 

Oh well. I think every John Williams work should have its own thread, so no worries.

But you didn't miss it.

You responded to me in that thread.;)

By the way, it would be nice if you had a similar general TV thread here with links to individual series threads, like at FSM.

Yeah, I went back to the FSM thread and see that I did indeed respond. I'm just getting terribly forgetful these days. :)

Sure...no reason why we can't have a duplicate of the "jungle" thread here as well. I tend to do duplicates here and on FSM anyway.

• 4 years later...

It's the same episode as before (as far as we know, the only episode Williams scored), but the old clip is no longer working, so good to have it back up again.