Will JWfan last long after Stefancos

Will JWfan last long after Stefancos  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will JWfan last long after Stefancos

• Yes! JWFan is more than just Stefancos. It will last.
    • No! For years now he's been doing all the heavy lifting. Once he goes, it goes.
    • Jfanwhat? Stefanwho?

Like John Williams I too am mortal. And I've actually contributed far more to this place than he ever did. Without ever asking, or getting anything in return. (I'm 100% sure Ricard promised me an iPad if I reached 100.000, but I can't find the post)

When I die, will this place be able to go on?

I think the real question is will JWFAN last long with only Stef.  No one to get in the way of his post counts hitting 200,000 or more.  He would earn that moderatorship he desires and get to use it to tell him to stop posting meaningless posts further embellishing his post count.

Joining this forum, JWFans, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, JWFan. I'm thankful. You must...you must do me this honor. You must promise me that you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens. No matter how hopeless. Promise me now, JWFan. And never let go of that promise. Never let go.

Does Stefancos dream of John Williams messageboards? Are we all just a figment of his imagination and disappear as soon as he isn't visiting this place anymore? If it existed in the first place.

23 minutes ago, Incanus said:

Are we all just a figment of his imagination and disappears as soon as he isn't visiting this place anymore?

I've long suspected this to be the case.

7 hours ago, Incanus said:

Does Stefancos dream of John Williams messageboards? Are we all just a figment of his imagination and disappear as soon as he isn't visiting this place anymore? If it existed in the first place.

Totally absurd, I can assure you Stefancos is not dreaming about me!

When we have all lost the faith, Steef will cry into the abyss, beckoning us on:

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;

Or close up the threads with our JWFan dead.

In peace there's nothing so becomes a Dutchman

As an immodest post count and an inflated sense of self-worth

1 hour ago, Fal said:

@Incanus @KK Your Steef theory sucks!

Steef is NOT the Wind Fish

I always thought of him more as the space turtle, and we, a part of his endless dreams.

maxresdefault.jpg

Damn! That's actually a good question!

Either a load of sleeping pills or slashed wrists. I wouldn't know where to get a gun, and I don't wanna traumatize anyone by jumping in front of a train or throw myself of a building.

Also, that would be harder to stream live.