mstrox

the mstrox thread

Studies aren't giving me enough time for JWFan.

JWFan isn't giving me enough time for studies.

Life isn't giving me enough time for life.

...its complicated....

Once again I submerge myself in the waters of the mstrox... I find the water neither cold, hot, nor warm...yet its embrace is complete, its reach all-encompassing.

I saw an ex on Tinder earlier today, and I feel pretty weird.

48 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Once again I submerge myself in the waters of the mstrox... I find the water neither cold, hot, nor warm...yet its embrace is complete, its reach all-encompassing.

I saw an ex on Tinder earlier today, and I feel pretty weird.

which way...did u swipe

Just now, mstrox said:

which way...did u swipe

Way the hell!...To the left! She sent me this really long E-Mail last year (we broke up in 2015), apologizing that after our break up, which I thought was amicable, she apparently told people really hurtful things about me for some time, getting into some detail about it. Honestly I would have preferred not to have known that, but it seemed like she really needed to have her conscience absolved. 

7 minutes ago, SteveMc said:

Yikes.  Funny, these dynamics.  I guess there is a point where an apology becomes selfish.

I'm not condemning her for wanting her soul cleaned of guilt, and there is a certain point where any action taken for others has a self-serving benefit, and I think that's totally fine, it's not some profound "dark" truth that shatters some sacred social construct.

But I read her E-Mail after your comment just to see if I was tripping and over-presenting her, but she apologized, amongst other things, for "sharing intimate details about our relationship with others". Girl, I didn't need to know that! 

28 minutes ago, Nick Parker said:

Way the hell!...To the left! She sent me this really long E-Mail last year (we broke up in 2015), apologizing that after our break up, which I thought was amicable, she apparently told people really hurtful things about me for some time, getting into some detail about it. Honestly I would have preferred not to have known that, but it seemed like she really needed to have her conscience absolved. 

You resent her being honest to you?

7 minutes ago, Stefancos said:

You resent her being honest to you?

I don't resent her, but it's just really weird that four years later, after absolutely no contact, she apologizes to me and recites a long, detailed, and very specific litany of every single hurtful thing she did to me after we broke up. 

I responded to her, by the way.