Is John Williams seasonal?

I've found that I listen to John Williams much more in between lets say March and September. When it's generally more sunny here. Noticed that last year and it's happening again.

When the sun starts shining, the baby ducklings start appearing and the days get longer, thats when I start to break out the Williams stuff. 

I always wait for the first snow before listening to Home Alone score.

That's exactly the same with Jaws when in summer I wait for the first shark.

Not me, I listen to JW all year.

But I've realized something else: I listen to JW mostly in the mornings until midafternoon. In the evenings and at night, I listen to him much more rarely.

I also know why. I enjoy JW's music the most when my mind is still fresh and awake, and I can concentrate on every aspect of the (usually) complicated JW orchestrations, counterpoints, and melodies. When I'm tired, exhausted, sleepy, and/or drunk, I (generally) prefer something mindless, like pop, rock, or rap music.

The probability of me selecting a Williams piece to listen to is roughly constant with time (unless there's a new release, when it peaks a bit).

So I listen to more Williams when I have more time to listen to music, which tends to be during the summer holidays.

But this has nothing to do with the mood I'm in.

John Williams is not seasonal for me.  I truly enjoy listening to his music any time of day, any time of year.  I don't really listen to the Home Alone scores outside of winter, though.

I don't think any composers are really seasonal for me, but some scores are.

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

I don't think any composers are really seasonal for me, but some scores are.

Ditto.

Oh shoot my secret and true form has been revealed! 

7 minutes ago, BloodBoal said:

I thought your name was Mikko?

Derp derp derp.

So how about that John Williams fellow. Do you think his music is perfect for some particular time of year?

In principle, E.T. is a Halloween season score for me.

In reality, I listen to it at least once a month, year-round…although perhaps multiple times a day around Halloween.