The Irwin Allen and John Williams collaboration

Bespin

Any suggestion of tracks or even better a playlist to show the best works of this, maybe underrated, collaboration?

Main Title, City Theme, The City Sleeps and Finale and End Title from Earthquake.

2 hours ago, Richard said:

Main Title/The Wave/The Long Climb/End Title from THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE.

What is "The Long Climb", there's not track of this name on the two CD releases???

Er, yeah. Sorry. That should read Raising The Christmas Tree. I've also added The Death Of Belle.

1 hour ago, Bespin said:

What is "The Long Climb", there's not track of this name on the two CD releases???

Two releases? There's the 1998 mono release, the all-singing, all-dancing stereo release, and and...let's just say 

"unofficial"...release.

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Er, yeah. Sorry. That should read Raising The Christmas Tree. I've also added The Death Of Belle.

Two releases? There's the 1998 mono release, the all-singing, all-dancing stereo release, and and...let's just say 

"unofficial"...release.

Yes, these two "official" ones ;-)

p_fsmvol1_no2.jpg

p_fsmvol1_no2b.jpg

The Poseidon Adventure/The Paper Chase [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] (1972/1973) (1998, Film Score Monthly, FSMCD Vol. 1, No. 2)

THE PAPER CHASE: Love Theme from The Paper Chase; The Passing of Wisdom; Bach: "Little Fugue" in G minor; Be Irrational; Kevin's House (source); Hart in a Hurry; Thinking of Susan / Kingsfield's Study / The Empty Classroom; Kevin's Tutor (source); To the Hotel; Telemann: Concerto in D Major (Allegro); Real Identity / Into the Sea; CONRACK: Main Title; THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE: Main Title; Rogo and Linda; To Love (source); The Big Wave; Raising the Christmas Tree; Death's Door; Search for the Engine Room; The Barber Shop; Death of Belle; Hold Your Breath; The Red Wheel; End Title. Previously unreleased original scores.

p_lllcd11133.jpg

The Poseidon Adventure [Original Motion Picture Score] (1972) (2010, La-La Land Records, LLLCD 1133)

Main Title; Rogo And Linda; The Big Wave / The Aftermath; Raising The Christmas Tree; Nonnie And Red / Up The Tree; Death's Door / The Upturned Galley; Through The Galley; The Other Survivors; Search For The Engine Room; Barber Shoppe Scene; Saving Robin; The Death Of Belle; Hold Your Breath; The Red Wheel; Rogo Takes Command; End Title (The Rescue); ALTERNATES AND SOURCE MUSIC: Main Title (alternate #1); New Year's Party (version 1); To Love ; New Year's Party (version 2); Main Title (alternate #2); "The Morning After" (version 1); "Love Is A Many Splendored Thing"; "Give Me The Simple Life" / "A Certain Smile"; "The Morning After" (instrumental); "Auld Lang Syne"; "The Morning After" (version 2); End Title (alternate).

20 hours ago, Omen II said:

Nice choices Incanus, but Irwin Allen had no involvement with the movie Earthquake.

Heh I totally forgot. :P 

But my Earthquake playlist still stands.