LLL / Paramount downloads (1 year later)

At the risk of inducing some eye-rolling, I have a humble request.

Could someone here who is also active on the FSM board please ask MV in the LLL questions thread when the next batch of LLL / Paramount downloads will arrive?

I have been asking for weeks and having had no response I have to assume that MV has me on his ignore list.

Thanks in advance.

They offer downloads? I missed that.

You've got a very valid point though - getting stuff shipped from the States is getting more expensive all the time. If you add customs into the mix (which LLL/Intrada avoid thankfully), you can sometimes end up paying more for shipping and duty than for the product itself.

2 hours ago, JTWfan77 said:

I'm starting to think he hates downloads too, based on some of the funny replies I got when asking about the next batch: 

http://filmscoremonthly.com/board/posts.cfm?threadID=115733

He's clearly hating the whole idea, and the questioning. It's a tricky one, because he has to deal in physical product, but downloads must be easier and cheaper by a massive magnitude.

When I alerted MV about the looming threat of the Australian government blocking websites that don't comply with its new GST on foreign imports, all he gave me was cheek about shipping to New Zealand instead.

So I guess the Australian market is an acceptable loss?

I've noticed MV ignoring or offhand remarking the question about downloads, but honestly my guess is that there will be zero news until the day they're announced/released - especially because his preference is to sell the CDs, as noted in one of the links Jason shared above.